Just another new user saying hi

lokiuox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi guys, I'm lokiuox (obviously) and I've known gbatemp for a while now since I'm a long time console modder, but I've just decided to sign me in.
I'm Italian, a comp-sci student, and I'm into the hacking/infosec scene and specifically I follow the console hacking and iOS jailbreaking scenes closely (I really like challenges).
I've hacked all types of devices and even written a few guides for the forums I was active in at the time (ModdingStudio and Reboot.ms, both Italian forums).
I've come here to learn some more tricks :P

D

Deleted User

Hi guys, I'm lokiuox (obviously) and I've known gbatemp for a while now since I'm a long time console modder, but I've just decided to sign me in.
I'm Italian, a comp-sci student, and I'm into the hacking/infosec scene and specifically I follow the console hacking and iOS jailbreaking scenes closely (I really like challenges).
I've hacked all types of devices and even written a few guides for the forums I was active in at the time (ModdingStudio and Reboot.ms, both Italian forums).
I've come here to learn some more tricks :P

Greeting and welcome to GBAtemp:yay3ds:

lokiuox

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Thanks to everyone. Guys, I'm sorry for this but I need to spam 3 messages because I'm in desperate need of writing a post (I think I broke my switch) and I only have two messages, please be kind, I figured this is the best post to do this so I don't clutter anyone's thread
This is the first message.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

This is the second message.
Oh, I noticed the forum merges them automatically, great

Reactions: Alexander1970

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pnRVIC7kS4s