Just an idea that would make it easier to reply on mobile - Tapatalk&#

Discussion in 'Site Discussions & Suggestions' started by alex.ap.pacman, Feb 11, 2012.

1. alex.ap.pacman
    OP

alex.ap.pacman GBAtemp Regular

Sep 5, 2010
    United States
    Seattle, Washington
    So I have this really awesome application off the Android Market called Tapatalk - and it basically allows for forum integration into the application so that it can monitor new replies and what not, and I was thinking that it would be cool if the site could possibly look into making that a possible feature.

If you end up deciding you would think this is a good idea, just email the creator of Tapatalk and as far as I know its a PHP code that the mods would have to put into the forum's code.

Just an idea -

Alex

2. Ace

Ace GBATemp's Patrick Bateman

Apr 8, 2009
    Manhattan
    This has been suggested about a million times before.
    The current solution given is to select "Change Theme" in the bottom left of any thread and selecting "IP.Board Mobile". This skin works with most phones and tablets.

2 people like this.
  3. tj_cool

tj_cool Site dev

Supervisor
    Jan 7, 2009
    Belgium
    This planet
    Tapatalk is enabled here. Is this any specific feature you're referring to that's not available here?

1 person likes this.
  4. ProtoKun7

ProtoKun7 GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 3

Global Moderator
    Jan 3, 2009
    Gallifrey
    Already been enabled and compatible since the site update.

You could've tried it.

5. JSchloegel

JSchloegel Member

Newcomer
    Oct 9, 2011
    United States
    San Diego
    I am using Tapatalk which mostly seems to work. Unfortunately when I try to subscribe to a topic (like the Wiiflow topics) there is a message that says "Failed to connect to forum, please check with the forum administrator if this problem persists." Is this on my end or gbatemp's?