Hacking Just acquired a 4.5-4U 3DS. My flashcart is blacklisted and the browser exploit won't work

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have cubic Ninja, but 3DSguide doesn't seem to support that now ancient method. Can someone help me out? Can I launch safeB9Sinstaller from Ninjhax with this unit? the ninjhax website no longer offers a way to install it with firmwares lower than 9.0

safeB9Sinstaller.dat errors back to home screen and loader.dat locks up and needs to be force power cycled.

EDIT: Just found out it's probably because my browser version is too low. All the cart games I own are too low firmware for soundhax, too.

Last edited by TidusWulf,

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still don't think ninjhax entrypoint will work because browser version is too low. even soundhax requires otherapp payload which requires at least 7U for the browser.

Quantumcat

Dead and alive
Trophies
Website
boot9strap.com
XP
Country
Australia
I still don't think ninjhax entrypoint will work because browser version is too low. even soundhax requires otherapp payload which requires at least 7U for the browser.
Ninjhax 2.0 does not require the browser. It only requires a 9.0 + system. 9.x.0-4 - 10.x.0-4 will do fine.

Last edited by Quantumcat,

Tenshi_Okami

Trophies
XP
Country
Puerto Rico
Rad again.
Actually he can just load any exploit that uses Brahma2

He can just load SafeB9Installer, since it only needs a arm9exploit, which if I'm correct... By being between 9.0-9.2 should work

If OP gets 9.3-11.3 cart, he needs to use another ARM9 exploit

telon22

Trophies
XP
Country
India
Actually he can just load any exploit that uses Brahma2

He can just load SafeB9Installer, since it only needs a arm9exploit, which if I'm correct... By being between 9.0-9.2 should work

If OP gets 9.3-11.3 cart, he needs to use another ARM9 exploit
My actual point was to bring him to atleast 9.x firmware, without any hardware. Just said it's one of the way. Updating with cart is up to him.

relminator

#AnyaBasic
Trophies
Website
rel.phatcode.net
XP
Country
Any of those entry point deserves a check before brushing them off.

I was able to use soundhax on an old ambassador 3ds which was on a 3.x then updated to 10.3.0-6U using an FE Fates Birthright cart update.

noX1609

B9S freak ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
With 4.5 you can use MSET method if you just get a flashcard that works.
They aren't expensive so you should be able to get one.
Where are you from?
Because if we live in the same country i can maybe borrow you one of my cards, you only have to pay for shipping so you don't have to wait for a card mailed from china because most shops ship from china.

Reactions: MelonGx

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Any of those entry point deserves a check before brushing them off.

I was able to use soundhax on an old ambassador 3ds which was on a 3.x then updated to 10.3.0-6U using an FE Fates Birthright cart update.
First time to hear that SoundHax worked on -6's Nintendo 3DS Sound App.
SoundHax should have no incompatibility in 7.0.0-13 ~ 11.3.0-36's Nintendo 3DS Sound App.

Last edited by MelonGx,

relminator

#AnyaBasic
Trophies
Website
rel.phatcode.net
XP
Country
First time to hear that SoundHax worked on -6's Nintendo 3DS Sound App.
SoundHax should have no incompatibility in 7.0.0-13 ~ 11.3.0-36's Nintendo 3DS Sound App.

Yeah. Pretty crazy huh? I even made a thread here about that because 3ds.guide specifically pointed that cart updates on <7.x firwares should break soundhax.

I even ordered a sky3ds+ for an alternative entrypoint(Ninjahax) but somehow soundhax worked and I have a useless sky3ds+ cart.

Reactions: MelonGx

MelonGx

Trophies
XP
Country
China
Yeah. Pretty crazy huh? I even made a thread here about that because 3ds.guide specifically pointed that cart updates on <7.x firwares should break soundhax.

I even ordered a sky3ds+ for an alternative entrypoint(Ninjahax) but somehow soundhax worked and I have a useless sky3ds+ cart.
From Title List, your Sound App should be v2049 (3.0.0-5 ~ 3.0.0-6).
7.0.0-13 ~ 11.3.0-36 's Sound App is v3089.
OP's Sound App should be v1027 (assuming the 4.5.0-4 came from 2.1.0-4).
I don't know which version the console which had the incompatible issue is. Otherwise we can specify that.

Last edited by MelonGx,
Reactions: relminator

TidusWulf

Real Aloha
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
thank you to everyone who helped me try to get things working. I eventually got it to work while on 4.5.0-4U by using the browser method. when constant re-iniliazing alone wouldn't fix it, it worked immediately with 3ds.guide's reboot.ms url once I realised my clock had been reset to 1/1/2001 due to a loss of power. all I had to do, it seems, was fix the clock.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    From what people say pvp isn't even worth it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just been playing offline, and they give you a few bots here n there on your team to help battle. I don't think it's as funny as the other games tho, more battle oriented than humor, which kinda sucks, but I'm still early in it
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @BigOnYa, doesnt the game have a campaign mode?
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Yea, and co-op, but you can also start a pvp session and battle just with friends. You get special skill cards (powers) the more you play. And higher value cards, but you can only enable so many cards at a time.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    If you can find enough for it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Toilet paper is considered the money, you collect and buy stuff with TP, kinda funny. Graphics are def better than the other games tho, I think they used Unity 5 engine.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Look if I zoom in enough I can see the herpes!!!
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    In fact I'm gonna go make a drink, roll a fatty n play some, good night to all!
    +2
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    I bet most people at the time still watched it in black and white
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Xdqwerty, Many of them did before colour television was common.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Likely because black and white TV was in-expensive.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    It certainly wasn't inexpensive it cost the same as a new car back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    How much did a 1965 color TV cost?

For example, a 21-inch (diagonal) GE color television in 1965 had an advertised price of $499, which is equal to $4,724 in today's dollars, according to the federal government's inflation calculator.
    +1
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    @K3Nv2, take into consideration how economy was back then
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Yeah that's why they listed inflation rates
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    Sorry didnt read that part
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    @LeoTCK don't worry i knew he was joking
    +1
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    My first color TV was like 1984 or something lol