Just a wii lil poll

Discussion in 'Wii - Console and Game Discussions' started by Scorpin200, Nov 19, 2006.

Nov 19, 2006

Just a wii lil poll by Scorpin200 at 6:58 PM (762 Views / 0 Likes) 2 replies

1. Scorpin200
    OP

Banned Scorpin200 Iceman

United States
    I know a lot of people in this forum have the system obviously, but what's your initial impression on it, is it all they said it would be, are the games better with the remote, or is it just another system with new controls? I know some people were just worried about how red steel would turn out since it's the first of it's kind on a console, but i think some of the games that are out now are mostly rentals like excite truck or, that 4x4 monster truck game till the real releases come out...smash bros?

2. Lily

Former Staff Lily One Scary Lady

Canada
    I have six launch games:

Excite Truck
    Red Steel
    Rayman Raving Rabbids
    Super Monkey Ball: Banana Blitz
    TLoZ: Twilight Princess
    Trauma Centre: Second Opinion

In my opinion, they're all must-own for different reasons, but the main one being that they all give you a crash course on how the contoller can be used. Monkey Ball has 50 mini-games, Rayman has 70. If you can't wield the controller like a master after that, I don't know what to tell you! The remote takes all of five minutes to get used to, and the games are pure FUN. If the games that follow in the coming weeks continue to be this FUN, they simply won't be able to keep them on the shelves.

3. yuyuyup

Member yuyuyup GBAtemp Psycho!

United States
    I bought zelda, and I have not played it yet because a 50 hour game is really fucking daunting. I'm already in the middle of a ton of shitty gba rpgs, why pile one more onto the heap ? ? ?