Just a small update

Discussion in 'General Off-Topic Chat' started by Lee79, Feb 5, 2008.

1. Lee79
    OP

Lee79 Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict

Jul 29, 2007
    ctf_2fort
    Well my laptop died so i was missing in action for a few months. I salvage the CPU a pentium 4 2.6ghz Northwood. Got a new case
    MB, Ram, HDD built a new desktop. Manged to get the HDD out of the Laptop and put it into a portable USB case which is cool as it get it power from the usb. Take it to collage and run MAME, Project64 and virtualboy straight of it [​IMG]. I sold my NDS and R4 and brought a 1950xt and the orange box with the funds. Surfed the web and came back here i think i will stick around as GBATemp is the best forum i have joined friendly peeps always willing to help. [​IMG]

2. OSW

OSW Wii King

Former Staff
    Oct 30, 2006
    nice story you got there [​IMG] good work on salvaging the parts.

but lack of DS is heresy [​IMG]

3. Lee79
    OP

Lee79 Hyper...Active...Team Fortress 2 Addict

Jul 29, 2007
    ctf_2fort
    I know. I just got a new job so will get a new one and and a flash card (not sure which one. Any recommendation's welcome) when i get paid i still have my NDS rom collection 01-1695 on a 80gb usb HDD. Selling the NDS was a mistake i miss that little white box of gaming fun. [​IMG]

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice