Gaming Just a quick Brick blocker question??

chadders

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Guys, sorry to be such a knob about this but ive been reading about this app, which i have never really had to use, and was just wondering something.

I know when u run the app on the iso that it does something with the update partion and changes it to abit of early real nintendo code, or something like anyways.

Ive just used it on day of crisis coz i read it has the 3.3E update on the disc and for the minute i want to keep my wii on 3.2 till 3.3v2 which was released yestarday gets sorted, and it runs fine without asking to update. Im using a Pal wii and i know that the update on the disc will not cock anything up in terms bricking my wii coz its from the same region but it could and probably will cock up some homebrew stuff.

Anyway, what i want to know is if by chance i somehow happened to update my wii by mistake to the new 3.3v2, would this game disc which has been run through brickblocker no longer work????? Is it somehow related to the trunca signing thing???

I know its might be a stupid question to some of u out there but an explanation would be very much welcomed.

Thanks guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: I cant tell what my favorite N64 game is