ROM Hack just a question

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
i already asked this but it was under homebrew and emulators and i did not think it was the right place to ask it there. I want to know if you can bot wonder trading by finding what packets oras x and y sends to the server and have a app on the computer where it wonder trades pokemon from pkx files automatically

ih8ih8sn0w

Koreaboo
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
All trading has been encrypted since 1.1 (of xy). The only way you will be able to make a bot to WT is to either setup an arduino to manually push buttons, or find a way to run ntr cfw cheats online (if you or someone else does find out how to do this somehow, please let me know because I have some semi practical uses... (inb4 called out for nonexistent morals))

hacksn5s4

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
All trading has been encrypted since 1.1 (of xy). The only way you will be able to make a bot to WT is to either setup an arduino to manually push buttons, or find a way to run ntr cfw cheats online (if you or someone else does find out how to do this somehow, please let me know because I have some semi practical uses... (inb4 called out for nonexistent morals))
well that does not matter since the bot would send the encrypted data

NekoMichi

Retro Collector
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
people have made bots on other online games doing it
The difference is that most bots on PC simulate certain inputs on the keyboard repetitively and don't actually directly manipulate with the game data. I think what you are looking for is more of a generator than a bot.

Last edited by NekoMichi,

moghedien

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i already asked this but it was under homebrew and emulators and i did not think it was the right place to ask it there. I want to know if you can bot wonder trading by finding what packets oras x and y sends to the server and have a app on the computer where it wonder trades pokemon from pkx files automatically
... and the title of your thread in the homebrew forum is equally worthless. Come on, seriously, it's not that hard to make a thread title that summarizes the topic.

As for actually doing this... I'm guessing that since you don't even know enough to know if it's possible that means what you're really asking is if someone will do it for you? Most likely it would be possible, but would take a ton of work. If someone hasn't been motivated to do it for themselves by now, I doubt you'll find anyone to do it for you. So if you want it, get a disassembler and get to work.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=lDRjqI-fBVI&pp=ygUPVml0Z2luIG1hZ2ljaWFu