Just a minimal chance to start loadiine?

Discussion in 'Wii U - Hacking & Backup Loaders' started by fenomeno0chris, Mar 17, 2016.

1. fenomeno0chris
    OP

fenomeno0chris Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Hello guys,
    today I have updated my WiiU to firmware 5.3.2 and I followed the definitive guide to install and launch loadiine. Ive managed, that the AIO Kernel Exploit nearly always works but strangely loadiine won't start. It only started once and than crashed after I tried to load The Legend of Zelda Wind Waker HD.

Is it normal, that loadiine only starts with a minimal chance of success?
    Im trying now for many hours just to start a game from my SD card to check if it works. I can't believe, that this procedure is so damn unstable.

Information:
    I have downloaded the DefinitivePackage-2016-0208.zip and hosted it on my private homepage. The server is really stable and fast, so I don't think there should be a problem with that.

2. skalienx

skalienx Advanced Member

Mar 15, 2009
    United States
    Are you loading the osdriver exploit for loadiine or normal one? I am on 5.4 and may get race attack fail once or twice, but once it succeeds, loadiine loads every time.

fenomeno0chris likes this.
  3. Kafluke

Kafluke GBAtemp Psycho!

May 6, 2006
    United States
    Once the kernel exploit works (19 out of 20 times for me. 95% success rate) loadiine works for me 100% success. Never had it fail.

Just load loadiine gx2 twice to make sure you're installing the loadiine specific kexploit

Last edited by Kafluke, Mar 17, 2016
  4. jmrodrigues

jmrodrigues Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2016
    Don't use AIO package, use Loadiine GX2 0.2 Sd package and host the included www files. I get a success rate of over 90%. Once the kernel exploit has success, on the second run, loadiine loads every time

5. fenomeno0chris
    OP

fenomeno0chris Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Oct 6, 2015
    Gambia, The
    Thank you very much for the answers. Loadiine starts nearly 100% now and I also solved the problem with Legend of Zelda. As a Mac user you have to watch out not to transfer ._ files to the SD card, which I did.

6. jmrodrigues

jmrodrigues Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Feb 13, 2016
    Use BlueHarvest for that.