Homebrew Just a couple questions

DonPatchKyuubi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
1. I heard the Earthbound Prototype ROM won't work for NesDS. Is Earthbound Zero or any hacks playable? How about MOTHER? I really don't mind playing the game in Japanese.

2. I've also heard of a SNES Earthbound emulation problem as well. Something about Save States being screwy. You don't have to use save states, right? Can you play the game normally without them?

dawn.wan

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
1) haven't tried... probably try tomorrow b/w classes...

2) user save states are screwy. no problem with in game saves (sram) so far.

DonPatchKyuubi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey I just found out a way to get the game to work. Please that I have a patch found on another website, so I'm not entirely sure this works with the original Earthbound Zero, the Earthbound prototype, or MOTHER, but I believe it should. The game only seems to screw up at the first screen when you start a new game. I put a .SAV file from the emulator on my computer in my NES file. The game gives you the choice to continue, and it lets you play the game normally.

Unchi-san

Unchi on a stick! yay~
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DonPatchKyuubi said:
Hey I just found out a way to get the game to work. Please that I have a patch found on another website, so I'm not entirely sure this works with the original Earthbound Zero, the Earthbound prototype, or MOTHER, but I believe it should. The game only seems to screw up at the first screen when you start a new game. I put a .SAV file from the emulator on my computer in my NES file. The game gives you the choice to continue, and it lets you play the game normally.

It is already known that you can do this to solve the problem.

but nonetheless i commend you for finding the solution on your own!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: Ohkay