Just a couple of questions on loaders

Discussion in 'Wii - Backup Loaders' started by sekhu, Jan 17, 2010.

1. sekhu
    OP

sekhu moo?

Feb 14, 2007
    I only have usb loader gx on my sd card, it's a very old revision, must be at least 6-12 months old.

1)What's the most stable/compatible version of the loader available? I did check the usb loader gx thread, there seem to be a lot of people having problems now, than when I downloaded.

2) What's the best/compatible loader available - are they all relatively the same now? I don't care about covers, or cheat apps and stuff like that. I just want to load my games with the minimum of fuss, I've used the 002 fix thing in usb loader gx before to run games, so I am aware of options that need to be turned on in the loader.

Thanks in advance

2. lolzed

lolzed The GBAtemp Pichu

Sep 13, 2008
    There
    the only fair alternative/primary loader instead of GX would be config loader,personally GX looks better

3. sekhu
    OP

sekhu moo?

Feb 14, 2007
    and what version would you suggest I use, I only read the last 3 pages of the gx loader thread, and there were people having problems with it. I don't know what version I Have, but I just want to run Dragon Ball Picollos Revenge and NSMB for my younger brother.

Thanks for the quick reply

4. Blue-K

Blue-K No right of appeal.

Jun 21, 2008
    Swaziland
    Helvetica
    The only good and stable Loaders are WiiFlow and CFG-Loader (but CFG-Loader is the best). In my opinion, you should stay away from GX, until they fix the buggyness (which might take forever). Switch to CFG-Loader if you want Stability, and if you want something for the Eyes, to WiiFlow.