OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Well i just recently patched all these games and I started trying them all out....and DAMN....I'm having so much fun with JUS.....Japanese get so many great games. Great story, great music, great gameplay......unique. I wish we could get more releases stateside...it sucks! Can anyone please give me a list of other totally fun and awesome japanese games? And which ones are translated in anyway, thanks^^ PS- I'm not particularly talking about the list already here on gbatemp, ive already went through it. Just personal opinions or translations found elsewhere?

Pimpmynintendo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Osu Tatakae Ouendan and Osu Tatakae Ouendan 2
There is no translation of these but if you have played Elite Beat agents its the same thing without the horrible songs. Plus if you take into account what all my friends say about it, you get to make up whats happening.

klown07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to google it and look up some info, thanks for the suggestion!

OK, just checked it out and watched a video on youtube, it looks like a lot of fun. And I'm not a big fan of music games mind you, but I'm gonna try it out! Thanks again.

klown07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
yeah i already mentioned that i looked through it. just started this topic in hopes I might also get introduced to some other jp games that are good, that I'm unaware of. Or lesser known ones also.

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
If you're willing to try out an RPG with great story and an excellent battle system, Soma Bringer is definitely a game you play. I believe DarthNemesis is doing the translation for that, and the updates for it are going great. ^^

klown07

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Thanks a bunch! Already have it on my DS
gbasp.gif

Rod

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
Give it a shot at Osu! Tatakae! Ouendan 1 and 2, Taiko no Tatsujin 1 and 2, as well as Daigasso! Band Brothers and Daigasso DX. I just noticed you said you aren't much into rhythm gaming, well I'm sorry to say that ALL games I've just said are rhythm games lol
Still, give it a shot. You might just find something interesting.

There's also Densetsu no Stafy 4 and "5", you case you enjoy plataform-like games. Simple DS Series 31 - Custom Chou Dangan is a simple yet enjoyable game, kinda feels like a "dumbed-down Metal Slug on a tank". Hercules no Eikou is a solid japanese RPG, or so I hear. Wish I could also reccomend Baigai-O Spirits and The Legend of Kage 2, but given the fact those are scheduled in USA as a future release I'd say wait a little longer.

EDIT: There's also Rhythm Tengoku Gold coming out 10 days from now, and in case you have a Slot-2 FC, the original Rhythm Tengoku for the GBA. Yeah I KNOW they're rhythm games like the title says, but they're so made of complete awesome it's a sin to not give these ones a go.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gYzI76fwaM0