JUS Black hole Boss Tower Help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by MysteriousCookie, Jun 14, 2008.

1. MysteriousCookie
    OP

MysteriousCookie Advanced Member

Newcomer
    Mar 24, 2008
    im stuck on the 4th mission in the boss tower and i was just wondering if anyone knows of a deck that can beat this mission?
    thanks [​IMG]

2. cris92x

cris92x GBAtemp Fan

Feb 3, 2008
    United States
    Well decks are usually something personal, you know your own style of fighting, but uhm for a beginner the best decks would be to have 4 battle komas that are preferably 4 squares(Gotenks 4 square, Kakashi 4 square, and Vegeta 4 square make a good team and then just get another 4 one, why this team is good is because gotenks is laughter kakashi is knowledge and vegeta is strength and i like their nice fighting style) Then just add a 2 or 3 vertical support koma and a one square koma that adds SP such as King Kaio

3. Flameburst

Flameburst GBAtemp Regular

Mar 4, 2008
    United States
    I use Train and Eve from black cat and Goku for support I basically use all black cat ppl except for Goku since I use Train's railgun and goku's beam at the same time. Also Eve's BYX combo is good for off stage KOs... I usually use Train to break the side of the stage. I dunno what the objective was for teh tower though but i've already beaten the game using Train and Eve mostly.

4. Private|Par

Private|Par GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Mar 17, 2008
    Melbourne
    Decks are definitely a matter of personal opinion. One of the decks I use most often is Train from Black Cat, 5 level koma, and Lenalee from D.Grayman, 5 level koma. The reason being that Train is long-range combat, whilst Lenalee is close-range. But only you can decide on your deck, as only you know your fighting style.

5. Mei-o

Mei-o Generic Asian Kidâ„¢

Jun 22, 2008
    Somewherewherewhere
    Gear 3rd Luffy for cheap wins.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice