Jungleflasher DVD key issues when flashing

BruceyJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Having a problem where when i click outro/ATA reset it says i have no DVD key found although as far as im concerned i have done everything correctly. I am using the x360proUSB v2

To me everything in this picture below seems to be correct according to the guides ive been following
jungle flasher probs dvd key all right.png

Next image you will see it says no DVD key found after i write flash and outro/ATA reset
jungle flasher saying DVD key not found.png

Only thing i can think that might be causing the issue is this message that pops up when i open Jungle flasher. If this could be my issue what is the way to fix this error from popping up?
JF Script error.png

Attachments

• jungle flasher saying DVD key not found.png
    jungle flasher saying DVD key not found.png
    35.4 KB · Views: 75
Last edited by BruceyJ,

godreborn

Welcome to the Machine
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Having a problem where when i click outro/ATA reset it says i have no DVD key found although as far as im concerned i have done everything correctly. I am using the x360proUSB v2

To me everything in this picture below seems to be correct according to the guides ive been following
View attachment 310913

Next image you will see it says no DVD key found after i write flash and outro/ATA reset
View attachment 310914

Only thing i can think that might be causing the issue is this message that pops up when i open Jungle flasher. If this could be my issue what is the way to fix this error from popping up?
View attachment 310915
it could be those spaces in path.

BruceyJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
it could be those spaces in path.
also in the guide when they outro/ATA reset they get a lot more text than me. this is why im thinking that script error is probably my issue. cant search the data base to see if its correct perhaps?
JF nooberts example.png

This is what they show when they outro/ATA reset in the guide. Mine just stops at "Drive is Lite-on.."

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
I'd blank all of your DVD keys instead of the last one when posting pics online if I where you mate...
Not a smart thing to do.

Try running Jungleflasher in Win 7 compatibility.

Reactions: godreborn

BruceyJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'd blank all of your DVD keys instead of the last one when posting pics online if I where you mate...
Not a smart thing to do.

Try running Jungleflasher in Win 7 compatibility.
I am using Windows 7 actually. installed it on another HDD because JF kept freezing when writing on windows 10. Thanks for the tip of blanking DVD keys. i got rid of my script error and still having the same issues. i dont understand what i could possibly doing wrong.

Reactions: DinohScene

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Hmm odd, reboot the PC otherwise and try again without loading into other programs?
The script errors were related to the old ads being ran in the sidebar iirc.

I've never had such an issue myself and I've been flashing drives on Win 7 by the hundreds.

BruceyJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hmm odd, reboot the PC otherwise and try again without loading into other programs?
The script errors were related to the old ads being ran in the sidebar iirc.

I've never had such an issue myself and I've been flashing drives on Win 7 by the hundreds.
I wish that would fix it, i have been at this for a month now on and off. computer has been restarted plenty of times over the course of this believe me lol. literally after i fix one issue i run into another.

BruceyJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm using 0.1.96 myself.
Don't know if you've tried that version or older ones?
Yeah, i have tried alot of different versions. .92, .94, .95 and .96 and potentially even one more that i dont remember lol. May attempt to install windows 7 on my macmini and try it on there lol.

BruceyJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ship the drive to me, I kinda refuse to believe this is a drive hardware issue haha.
Honestly if it doesnt work on 32 bit i am willing to do this if its an option. i am atleast 50 hours into playing around with this and have spent atleast 300 dollars in the process. its getting old lol.

BruceyJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Ship the drive to me, I kinda refuse to believe this is a drive hardware issue haha.
Honestly i will if it doesnt work on 32bit if its an option, im getting frustrated lol. half want to try flashing another drive but i dont want to end up with 2 drives stuck with the same issue lol.

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
If you wrap it up tightly in bubblewrap and ship it with enough padding it shouldn't break during transit.
I do live in Europe so shipping would be a thing.
But yeh I could deffo take a crack at it!
Used to run a service here where I'd take drive from all over Europe and flash/dump them for Xkey usage.

Reactions: godreborn

BruceyJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
If you wrap it up tightly in bubblewrap and ship it with enough padding it shouldn't break during transit.
Used to run a service here where I'd take drive from all over Europe and flash/dump them for Xkey usage.
I have haven’t tried it on 32 yet, but I have tried it in another computer. When I write the flash I don’t have to change the mode on my usbpro v2 do I? I’m actually a little uncertain on what all the modes on that are. Probably should have mentioned that before.

BruceyJ

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
yeah i may have to send it to you, i have officially tried everything. 32 bit was a no go same results. I'm absolutely lost at this point

Reactions: DinohScene

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Mode B should be for Hitachi drives, it's part of the connectivity kit iirc.
I've got a V1 and CK3i, would love to have a V2 but never gotten one haha.

I'm up for it, if you can pay for shipping, I'll take a crack at it.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    StatusN @ StatusN: hi, i need help with unbanning my 3ds, can somebody show me a link to a seed that still works...