Hardware jungle flasher

hards

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi i have got a liteon 74850c flashed with 0800 v3 firmware and useing xbox usb pro 2 now all the drivers are loaded on the pc for xbox pro 2 and ck3 but for some reason the drive cannot been seen in xbox creator or jungle flasher although the xbox pro can so i am thinking why thankyou

hards

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thankyou for your reply according to the computer all drivers where installed for xbx and ck3 without any error but still wont see the drive allthough all leads are connected and powered up

DinohScene

Gay twink catboy
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Antarctica
Then if you can't get the drive to open then you might have a faulty drive.
A CK3 basically does nothing more then give power to the DVD drive.

The power LED is green?

hards

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thanks for your reply but at the moment i seem to have lost the com port 3 drivers for windows for this xecuter ck3i usb controller now when the drivers where there the green power light was on and i could eject the drive but it sill was not showing in xbox creator or jungleflasher , now due to com 3 port wont even see the xbox usb pro 2 so i dont know what has happened i might have to reinstall windows

hards

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
thankyou for your reply i have reinstalled windows to win 7 ultimate but still no com port 3 like before will this be a problem just wondering as jungle flasher seemed to only see com port 3 thanks

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: You could say the same for a couple or so threads that used to be popular, I guess.