Rasas

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Since it wasn't done by Guild I'll guess I'll try it.

Pokemon Black Version 2

Platform: DS
661226_251564.jpg

Developed by: Game Freak
Published by: Nintendo
Release date: June 23th Japan
Genre: Turn Based

Pokemon Game Japan Release

Pokemon Conquest

Platform: DS
654723_257250.jpg

Developed by: Koei
Published by: Nintendo
Release date: June 18th (NA), June 21(Aus), Already released(JPN)
Genre: Turn Based

A turn based game which is most likely going to cause a flood on forums just like the above game will. It has gotten some good reviews and is looking like one of the last if not last great DS release. It does have a gimmick but it plays well with the game and doesn't try to be to complex. It isn't the longest Pokemon game clocking in at 7+ hours to beat but to complete it should take much longer.

The Amazing Spider-Man

Platform: X360 PS3 WII DS PC
647136_262523.jpg

Developed by: Beenox
Published by: Activision
Release date: June 26th (NA), June 27(Aus), June 29(Eur)
Genre: Action/Adventure

The 3ds and Wii version do not have free roam and may be terrible. Plus Beenox ruined the latest Spider-Man DS game making me question it even more. If you must get a version go for the PS3/360/PC Version. I'm hoping it has good gameplay like some of the previous games and improves were the last one seemed to have only failed somewhat.

LEGO Batman 2: DC Super Heroes

Platform: X-Box 360, PS3, PC, VITA, 3DS, WII
655775_256060.jpg

Developed by: TT Games
Published by: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Release date: June 19th (NA), June 27(Aus), June 22(Eur)
Genre: Action/Adventure

There are dozens of Lego games and this one will play almost if not exactly the same.

Gravity Rush

Platform: Vita
620274_218080.jpg

Developed by: SCEI
Published by: SCEA
Release date: June 12th (NA), June 13(Aus), Already released(JPN) June 14(Eur)
Genre: Platformer sort of

A 3d game where you can manipulate gravity to a certain degree It already has some poor review scores but not a game to be missed by vita players.
Hell Malice I honestly thought it said 2d sorry but I did say some poor review scores. It has some high praise from most but some hate it.

Lollipop Chainsaw

Platform: X-Box 360, PS3
637316_222003.jpg

Developed by: Grasshopper Manufacture
Published by: Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment
Release date: June 12th (NA), June 13(Aus),Jun 14(JPN) June 15(Eur)
Genre: Action

A Suda action game while it is already being criticized for having a short length it may have decent replay value. I'm hoping it sells well due to unique gameplay. It is already having DLC costumes already coming for the Japanese version at least but without them is still a good game hopefully.

Heroes of Ruin

Platform: 3DS
632237_249781.jpg

Developed by: n-Space
Published by: Square Enix
Release date: July 17th (NA)...., June 21(Aus), June 15(Eur)

A Square Enix game according to videos it seems to play fairly well with a top down perspective but it has shown to have some problems like does it have camera rotation and others. This is a game to look forward to review wise which will hopefully be great.

Resident Evil: Chronicles HD Collection

Platform: PS3
663737_253990.jpg

Developed and Published by: Capcom
Release date: June 26th (NA), June 27(Eur)
Genre: Railshooter

While the two games may have already been released for the Wii it does not mean this is a game to miss. With the improved HD graphics and the price of 26.99 it is well worth the money assuming you have the Playstation Move. With a dualshock it might not play as well or at all. Comes with Umbrella Chronicles and Darkside.

Steel Battalion: Heavy Armor

Platform: X-Box 360
606289_252509.jpg

Developed by: From Software
Published by: Capcom
Release date: June 19th (NA), June 21(Aus, Japan), June 22(Eur)
Genre: Mech Simulation

The world is stuck using Veritcal Tanks after the world loses computers for the most part. The customization promises to be deep but the Kinect controllers work well according to some reviews of the demo. The gameplay is more like Chromohounds then the faster pace Armored Core but promises to be a decent Kinect game.

Mentions

Spec Ops: The Line Most likely a generic shooter as the demo has shown. PS3, PC, 360
Persona 4 Golden JPN Release A great RPG being released for the Vita if you haven't played the PS2 version check it out. Vita
Metal Gear Solid HD Collection Pretty much a rerelease without Peace Walker Vita
Sins of a Solar Empire: Rebellion PC RTS was pretty good haven't played the more recent ones PC
No Man's Land Somewhat free Playstation Home Shooter PS3

Reactions: 1 person

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, normally I'd do this but between work, sickness, and a computer crash, I've been out of commission for a while.

But nice job, personally I'm looking forward to Gravity Rush. Wish I could've pre-ordered it but I haven't gotten my check yet. Lollipop Chainsaw, I'll probably get when it's like $20-$30.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gallery_196577_1172_16763.jpg
I don't know whether you did that because that's all you felt you needed to say or because you didn't know much about it, but that made my day (seriously, I'm not teasing).

Anyway, I see that the Resident Evil Chronicles games are coming to PS3, which is awesome, because those are some of my favorite RE games. They're definitely worth checking out.

Hells Malice

Are you a bully?
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
You forgot the "How much Guild dislikes this game:" and "Literally everyone else's hype level:"

Gravity Rush is 3D. It also has remarkably good critic reviews (bar shittier reviewers), and the only metacritic player reviews are either trolls giving 0's, or anti-trolls giving 10's...so it's completely irrelevant.

Otherwise, good.
Lame month though. Gravity Rush being the only A-grade title.

Reactions: 2 people

Rasas

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty much 3ds releases which is not a bad thing

Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance

997779_172182.jpg

Developed and Published by: Square Enix
Release date: 7/20 EUR 7/26 AUS 7/31 NA
Genre: Action RPG

.[/P

Theatrhythm Final Fantasy

635802_255114.jpg

Developed by: Indies Zero
Release date: 7/03 NA 7/05 AUS 7/06 EUR
Genre: Rhythm

NA release of the game.

Time Travelers

Platform: 3DS/Vita/PSP
611498_185937.jpg

Developed and Published by: Level 5
Release date: July 12th (JPN)
Genre: Adventure

It is level 5 they made great games like Dark Cloud and Professor Layton. There hasn't been much news about this game being localized but if you know Japanese this will most likely be a great game.

Rune Factory 4

635388_267899.jpg

Developed by: Neverland
Published by: Marvelous AQL
Release date: July 19th (JPN)
Genre: Strategy RPG sort of not sure how to say it

JPN release which will hopefully get translated or sent overseas.

New Super Mario Bros. 2

667819_259043.jpg

Developed and Published by: Nintendo
Release date: July 28th (JPN)
Genre: 2D Platformer

JPN release.

Kirby's Dream Collection: Special Edition

Platform: Wii
667820_259044.jpg

Developed and Published by: Nintendo
Release date: June 19th Japan
Genre: Compilation

A release of old Kirby games with some mini games Japanese release

Heroes of Ruin

632237_249781.jpg

Developed by: n-Space
Release date: July 17th (NA)

NA release of the game.

Anarchy Reigns

Platform: 360/PS3
620291_196672.jpg

Developed by: PlatinumGames
Published by: Sega
Release date: 7/5 Japan/Aus
Genre: Beat-em up

Spelunky!

Platform: 360/PC
995285_166279.jpg

Developed by: Derek Yu
Published by: Microsoft Game Studios
Release date: June 4th All
Genre: 2d Platformer

A 2d platformer which will hopefully be as great as some others like Fez and Super Meat Boy. It honestly reminded me of Dig Dug the first time I saw it and the 360 version has local multiplayer and hopefully much more then the PC version

Mentions

DS Pokemon Conquest Europe Release 7/27 Pretty much Europe gets it last
Wii The Last Story USA Release7/31 Pretty much USA is the last region to get it.
PC Prototype 2 USA Release 7/24 Pretty much just the PC release for NA
PC The Secret World 7/3 USA Eur Release A MMORPG set in modern day as you travel to various locations around the world and build your character'
PC Endless Space.7/15 NA 8/24 Eur A strategy game that plays similar to Sins of a Solar Empire but I feel improved on it Warning You may have another opinion other then mine
PSP Growlanser: Wayfarer of Time 7/31 NA Pretty much one of the last NA PSP releases which is a RPG
3DS Rhythm Thief & the Emperor's Treasure 7/10 NA Pretty much a NA release of a somewhat decent puzzle game I think Time Travelers will overshadow it
3DS Rayman Origins 7/19 Pretty much a JPN release last to get it

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Persona 4 Golden JPN Release A great RPG being released for the Vita if you haven't played the PS2 version check it out. VIta
I'd say that the game is worth checking out if you have played it as well, since you'd have a deeper appreciation for what's been added (and I've been looking for an excuse to play the game over again).

GameWinner

Take your heart
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Pretty lack luster month besides Gravity Rush. Can't get excited for Persona 4 since it won't be here till October in America.

Nathan Drake

Obligations fulfilled, now I depart.
Trophies
XP
Country
I'm looking forward to the Pokemon Conquest game for sure, since I'm one of few that didn't even touch the English translation that others did, as I want an entirely English experience and while I was keeping track, the patch was far from complete. I'm looking forward to seeing if the The Amazing Spider-Man DS is actually decent, since the bulk of the DS Spider-Man games are at the very least passable. Otherwise, nothing piques my interest pretty much just because I don't own any systems from this gen at this point. If they want to release a new game for my Gamecube, I'd be glad to pick it up. :P

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Lollipop Chainsaw is supposed to be short, but I've heard that it's still fun regardless. Like Guild, I might just wait for the price to come down on that one.

The Amazing Spider-Man movie looks like trash, so I can't say my hopes are too high for the game. Hopefully I'll be proven wrong, but I'm still skeptical for right now.

Gravity Rush looks really intriguing, but I don't have a Vita. Still, if I ever do get one, that will be one game I'm sure to check out.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: https://gbatemp.net/profile-posts/163064/