youtube.com/variantdevil
OP
Trophies
Website
youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
I'm at Muhyo and Roji's Bureau. I'm doing Protect Muhyo and I keep trying to get rid of frieza but Vegeta keeps getting to him. I tried the other way around and still the same. I tried attacking both at once but Frieza starts throwing random hits at me while Vegeta is all alone with Muhyo.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
Try getting both Vegeta and Freiza on The Far left of Muhyo and stand just left of Muhyo so you can attack them and they can't get Muhyo.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
As soon as it starts, go to the right of Vegeta (I used an 8 Koma Vegetto) and try using a Kamehameha or something similar to move him to the left, this should keep Muhyo Procted as well.

Pyrofyr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've used the same exact tactic to do every single one of those, get anything above a 6 that moves quite fast (Does the auto speed that warps right past people), run straight to the right and hit him with a short combo, keeping them on the left.

Make sure not to kill them after that, just keep them on the left.

Flameburst

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just pushed them to the wall and kept them there. You only need to protect him for like 30 sec. to clear. He died for me but i got the 40 sec. objective though. Just keep attacking the two so they can't get to the other side. I used Goku's beam thing to push them.

Flameburst

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
What's the gatling gun? who has it? i'm curious. btw does anyone know how to get like the yugioh ppl? i've seen then in battle before but i've never found a way to get it.

X D D X

Trophies
XP
Country
New Zealand
To unlock Yu-gi-oh characters you need to go Koma evolving, i'm not sure who but in their evolution chart you unlock Galaxies and Planet, one of them might be Yu-Gi-Oh.
There's a slot of characters in whose charts there are planets and galaxies.

Anti

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i think you should have roji by the time youre there. try to see if you can buy his help koma(2 squares) ( movement stop). where he runs with the pen. If you can't then when the match starts go behind muhyo, and use luffy's y move ( barage of punches.) not his special.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Push it :creep:
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Talk about propaganda.
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Illinois is working to ban toxic food additives that have been banned for decades in other countries; additives that can be replaced and all those countries still have Skittles and Mountain Dew. Title of the piece: GUBMINT WANTS TO TAKE AWAY YOUR CANDY
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Gee, I wonder if the author is biased?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Veho, Sounds and smells like bullshit. They don't give you cancer, and California should know that. I don't get why they stick labels that say "may or may not cause reproductive harm or cancer".
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Arsenic doesn't give you cancer either.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    California has already banned those additives BTW.
    +2
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Psi has been banned in the state of California.
    +2
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    I am the cancer!!! lol
    Yayyy got arcade games on the Pi working lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Cool.
    Now to spend 6 months deleting all the garbage lol
    Mame should be two sets one for preservation of everything and one set for people who just want to play and enjoy the old old ganes
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Shouldn't preservation be legal tho?
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, I always see this dude's shorts, he sounds pretty annoying.
    +1
    Preservation yeah it absolutely should be legal
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, Believe Japan was going to make it legal at some point, according to a Kotaku story.
    +1
    I swear like 99% of arcade games wouldn't even exist these days outside of MAME the arcade machines are old and busted very few ever saw any sort of home conversion
    We get 37 versions of Super Mario Bros but 0 of Beast Busters
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, There's a lot of obscure Japanese arcade titles that are either lost to time or dumped.
    +1
    It's so unfair, maybe AI can save us lol
    I mean if a company could use AI to do the work of a home conversion for essentially free why not? The rights for some games are completely lost though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Psionic Roshambo, AI is taking our jobs!
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @Psionic Roshambo, AI is taking our jobs!