Jump Ultimate Stars question

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Cyborgmatt, Aug 14, 2007.

Aug 14, 2007
  1. Cyborgmatt
    OP

Newcomer Cyborgmatt Member

United Kingdom
    I've a question reguarding the decks you download over wifi, is it possible to use them over wifi? I know you can use them in single player but I'm having an hardtime recreating a deck I like which I downloaded from wifi, is there an easy way to add wifi decks to your deck list so you can use them online etc?

2. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    You can only use those characters if you've already unlocked them in your own game. So, though you can, of course, download other ppl's decks, you can only see what it is they're using, unless you already have those komas unlocked. It's a nice addition if you wanna see what it is that you got pwned with, etc.

3. Cyborgmatt
    OP

Newcomer Cyborgmatt Member

United Kingdom
    Im using a completed save as I'm waiting for the translation before I attempt the career mode, I know I can use their characters because I've them all unlocked, I was just wondering if there was a way to add the wifi decks to your deck list so you can use them in multiplayer/wifi.

4. GeekyGuy

Global Moderator GeekyGuy Professional loafer

United States
    In that case, no, I don't believe you can. I know you can use them in the challenge modes in order to earn more gems, but I don't think you can choose from those decks when playing online. Of course, you can always simply build them the way you see them in other ppl's decks.