Trophies
Website
cheats.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
deufeufeu said:
Narin said:
Hmm, for some reason, this patch causes the game to fail on YSMenu. After the intro movie, the screen remains blank. I believe this is due to the patched ROM having incorrect headers.
This is due to DSTT having shitty hardware... the patched rom has perfect headers. You might think twice before assuming...
Ah sorry, I wasn't exactly sure if it was a header problem also this is on the R4DS not the DSTT. Though the reason why I thought it was a header problem is because YSMenu shows an error before the patched version is even loaded and started played in the little debug screen at the bottom. Also I accidentally trimmed it one day while trimming all the ROMs on the card and all it left me was a ROM file with the size of the patch.

Though I didn't mean to assume it was the patches or your fault. I'm just finding this problem rather perplexing as this is the only gave I'm having trouble with. At any rate,I love the translation, I'm a big fan of it and I ended up playing the game for many hours just to get every Koma and feature in it unlocked thanks to you.

So all in all, keep up the good work and I apologize if I offended you in any way.

D

Deleted User

OP
Narin said:
deufeufeu said:
Narin said:
Hmm, for some reason, this patch causes the game to fail on YSMenu. After the intro movie, the screen remains blank. I believe this is due to the patched ROM having incorrect headers.
This is due to DSTT having shitty hardware... the patched rom has perfect headers. You might think twice before assuming...
Ah sorry, I wasn't exactly sure if it was a header problem also this is on the R4DS not the DSTT. Though the reason why I thought it was a header problem is because YSMenu shows an error before the patched version is even loaded and started played in the little debug screen at the bottom. Also I accidentally trimmed it one day while trimming all the ROMs on the card and all it left me was a ROM file with the size of the patch.

Though I didn't mean to assume it was the patches or your fault. I'm just finding this problem rather perplexing as this is the only gave I'm having trouble with. At any rate,I love the translation, I'm a big fan of it and I ended up playing the game for many hours just to get every Koma and feature in it unlocked thanks to you.

So all in all, keep up the good work and I apologize if I offended you in any way.
No problem, I really don't feel offended and sorry for having a bit over-reacted. The fact is that I've tried to contact the team behind the DSTT to solve these issues for good, and had no feedback. The creators have hidden themselves behind a slogan : "we fully support clean roms", therefore there's no claimed support for any patched roms... They are just lazy asses waiting while milking the cow... But I guess you can't really expect more from them.

SonicRax

Egg-Mayo: The Movie
Trophies
XP
Country
Noitora said:
I really wonder what causes patches not to work on DSTT...I mean it's really strange...How can it be a hardware problem? D:

I can't remember exactly where, but someone had said that the DSTT purposefully stops the loading of what they refer to as "coverts." It could be that the developers of the DSTT see ROMs with a form of patch applied as said coverts, and therefore they prevent the Top Toy from loading the ROM due to a strand of information not present normally in the clean ROMs.
hate2.gif

Then again, this probably won't be the reason, but a few sites selling this do state it, and the fact that DSTT is the only one to "boast this feature," and cannot play patched ROMs, while others "lack" it and CAN play patched ROMs, well, yeah. x_x

macherie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
just wanted to say a really big thanks for all your hard work to everyone who was on this project
biggrin.gif

thanks heaps ! and awesome work
biggrin.gif

alvinxie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I tried to patch a new untrimmed but it somehow won't work.
I did make 2 new roms and I did it before but this time it won't work.

skyman113

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just thought I would say that I use YSMenu on an R4, so it uses the DSTT loader, and all I had to do was give the patched game a new Arm7.

Someone mentioned it in the thread about it for the DSTT, but thought I would put it here so people aren't downloading un-necessary files.

Anubis

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Someone should change the title of this topic to JUS Translation Project (IT'S DONE! WE'RE NOT TOUCHING THIS SHIT ANYMORE FAGGOTS, STOP ASKING)

Really.

alvinxie

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does someone mind helping me with my problem?
I did everything correctly, make 2roms, use the one i want to patch and save it onto the second one, but it auto trimms the first one I want to patch.

SomeGuy7337

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have been reading on here that it is done? is that true because i found some grammer and some wrong info errors. The errors are not big, most are the goals with score at least 3 points, then below it score at least 2 points, it should read with 2 first then 3. And some of the menus are not translated. This might be because i might not have downloaded it from the current updated place, where is the newest version? Thanks.

SomeGuy7337

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Did not know if that was the current patch, because it was last updated in May, also on the first post it does tell me anything about the gammer or anything like that.

salient

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
First off for those who worked on this rom, thank you.

Ive been running it on my r4, and was wondering if its possible to play online with it.
Pretty sure i have the wifi set up right, it get to the connecting part and i see peoples names with just question marks show up, but i have yet to get a game to start.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.