1. Narin

Narin The Cheat Master, kupo!
    Former Staff

United States
    If someone does translate them, I shall give them a cookie! Oh not any cookie, but the best cookie that a skilled moogle baker can craft with his two tiny hands!

At any rate, keep up the good work you guys, I really appreciate this translation.

2. mazzolatore

mazzolatore Member
    Newcomer

Italy
    First of all, I want to thank you for your effort. I really appreciate it. [​IMG] [​IMG]
    In my opinion, those two files are not so easy to modify, because to look in there you have to download them!
    It's impossible to make an "open translation" under these conditions.
    On the contrary, the Ability_t.bin (JUS:Ability_t.bin) is fully EDITable on the wiki, so anybody could translate it. [​IMG]

I believe quiz & komas explantion would be translated soon, if they were on the Weukeukeu "as webpages". [​IMG]

3. twister1988

twister1988 Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    I'm new here so I'm not sure if this is where I should post this. I have the DSTT and have Jump Ultimate Stars rom and the patch and the dps patch software and it loads on the DSTT and goes straight to a white screen. The original Jap rom works fine. What am I doing wrong?

4. deufeufeu

OP deufeufeu GBAtemp Advanced Fan

You're suggesting me to put a really heavy file on my wiki for edition. The db wants to live a bit longer, sorry...

5. kaizer ryo

kaizer ryo GBAtemp Regular

Malaysia
    Actually deufeufeu if you were to put it on the web page it would be a lot easier to translate it.I'd be the first one to volunteer to help.

6. FrankSinatra

FrankSinatra Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Check this thread to get it working on a DSTT.

7. LordMelkor

LordMelkor Advanced Member
    Newcomer

United States
    Are there plans to translate the game ending (i.e. after the final boss)? It looks like its an image that needs to be translated...

8. generaldaft0029

Newcomer

United States
    so it's not completely finished right now?

9. JacobReaper

JacobReaper I Love You....

United States
    wow, been a long time since i worked on this project... anyone remember me? someone send me a link so i can help again [​IMG] and wheres the patch link

10. JacobReaper

United States
    sorry for double post but, im offended a little D: im not in the credits?? i did a LOT before, i just havent been on gbatemp for a time =\ but the beginning i did A LOT...

11. Narin

Former Staff

United States
    Check the first post

12. JacobReaper

United States
    can someone send me a patched JUS... i cant do it =.= for some freaking reason, PM me, thanks

Btw my computer is acting retarted and thats why i cant do it right now =_= thanks

13. geunt

geunt GBAtemp Fan

France
    Yes i remember you.... you re the ghost translator from the past project
    sorry to be a little harsh but since i work on the project (so since the first project) i ve never seen what you ve translated
    and btw nothing from the past project has been kept..... only the encyclopedia (my part in the old project) and the begins of character sheet (my part too with some help from other that are mentioned in the project credit) if i remember i give you access to this part and you ve connected only once, just for checking .... you never ask for giving your help when the fork has been made ....so please don't ask about credits.

14. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Taking the tension away, I'm eagerly awaiting the next patch where the koma deck creator menu is translated!

15. kirin-rokudo

kirin-rokudo Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    could sumone please tell me where is & how to use the patch

16. Narin

Former Staff

United States
    Check the post post.

17. zergslayer69

zergslayer69 GBAtemp Fan

United States
    Download the patch. Unzip/unrar. Drag unmodified game into "drop game here!" and HOLY CRAP THAT WAS SO HARD! Wipe off sweat from your brows. Get some ice cream. Go to the bathroom. Wait exactly 16 hours. Enjoy the game!

18. Sp33der

Sp33der GBAtemp Fan

Netherlands
    When i enter J-Arena mode and try starting somethng it freezes ;(

19. xoroku

xoroku Newbie
    Newcomer

Canada
    Hey all i first want to thank everyone involved for their incredible work on this translation. I'm new here and not used to ds emulation at all.

Presently I'm having the original rom had wrong size. My rom is clean as i didn't use it at all, I don't know what untrimmed means exactly but I got the game through other websites its number is 3515 and the .rar is indeed 64mb but the uncompressed file is 128mb. I've heard in a lot of places that the "untrimmed" version of the game is 64mb but having downloaded the game several times it always is 128mb and not 64mb.

Thx in advance for your help i know this is a noobish problem bear with me please.

20. SleepingDragon

SleepingDragon GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    Trimming is a function of certain programs that "trim" down the roms, removing unnecessary portions so they take up less space. So, if you are downloading the roms without using a rom trimmer, you are indeed getting the whole rom you need. When using a translation patch, you must attach this patch to an untrimmed rom. If you patch a trimmed rom, it won't work properly. I used this patch myself when I first downloaded Jump Ultimate Stars, and I play this game almost every day. It's a great piece of translation work.

By the way, welcome aboard. Don't worry about asking "newbish" questions. If you tried your best by searching this site for your answer and it still alluded you, you have every right to ask. I hope that I've helped.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Translation, Ultimate, Project