Misc Jump Ultimate Stars MSN and AIM Exchange Thread

Dionysus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Post your MSN and AIM accounts here people if you would like to play Jump Ultimate Stars
biggrin.gif

Jump_Ultimate_Stars_by_Yuchikuto.gif
MSN: [email protected]

AIM: blaz3r9

FC: 3138-3948-8419

thakadesign

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
want to play jump ultimate add ai msn th.aka @ hotmail.com
and prepare to take a beating from a Brazilian ..
without logical Komas black .. I also do not like to play with trunks and if you want but whatever.

cornell 529

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
i have to add you later couse i just download jump ultimate star and my little brother took my Ds and he is being playing this game almost like 4 hours and i know this the he love this game is keeping using naruto and luffy. pm me if you want to play.
yaynds.gif

Dionysus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
rody2k6 said:
MSN - [email protected]

and are you guys us ing a translated version?

because I am but some stuff is in japanese - like when I go to edit my deck and all.

the translated patch doesn't translate everything in the game, but the majority is translated; so as long as you got the latest jump patch from gbatemp your good to go. It would have bbeen nice for the deck maker to be translated but its easy to understand within two days. Or less.

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
blazergamer93 said:
rody2k6 said:
MSN - [email protected]

and are you guys us ing a translated version?

because I am but some stuff is in japanese - like when I go to edit my deck and all.

the translated patch doesn't translate everything in the game, but the majority is translated; so as long as you got the latest jump patch from gbatemp your good to go. It would have bbeen nice for the deck maker to be translated but its easy to understand within two days. Or less.

Can you link me to it? Since I am so good at downloading the wrong crap

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got my FC - 0217 9091 5820

my question is that when I go edit my deck - what do the A,B,Y,X buttons do.

I know that when I press Y when I have a koma highlighted it tells me their moves - then what each one does and I can flip through - and also the main info card for the Koma, but mine is filled with ???? or Japanese Names.

also when in the main menu - is that the only place to UPGRADE Komas - or in the story missions can you upgrade komas (or do you only get the komas in story and upgrade them in the main menu)

Also if I choose a Goku fight character (the orange) I can't choose a Goku - blue or green koma right?

and why do people complain that all everyone does online is DEFEND - I have never defended in this game lol - I know you can hold D PAD down but and press B and A but anything else?

cornell 529

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
rody2k6 said:
I got my FC - 0217 9091 5820

my question is that when I go edit my deck - what do the A,B,Y,X buttons do.

I know that when I press Y when I have a koma highlighted it tells me their moves - then what each one does and I can flip through - and also the main info card for the Koma, but mine is filled with ???? or Japanese Names.

also when in the main menu - is that the only place to UPGRADE Komas - or in the story missions can you upgrade komas (or do you only get the komas in story and upgrade them in the main menu)

Also if I choose a Goku fight character (the orange) I can't choose a Goku - blue or green koma right?

and why do people complain that all everyone does online is DEFEND - I have never defended in this game lol - I know you can hold D PAD down but and press B and A but anything else?

you really are pathetic well im going to explain you because you are new here ok

1.let me tell you the button the X button is to check or orginize your koma deck the B button is to cancel stuff, and the A button is to select koma and stuff just do whatever hell you whant.

2.yes go to the main menu and there a icon it look like a triangle or a square, ok you know what i mean you chose the help koma and upgrade it. oh to unlock more character is playing on story mode then go to main menu to upgrade the character, i dont care is your problem.

3. to chose Goku battle koma is the Red color not the orange. one more thing the green koma is call help koma what it does well is simple take a help koma read his ability and chose the battle koma you whant to equip it. and the blue koma is call the support koma what they do yust touch them or equip them to be summon with the L or R letter they just going to appear and help you. remember support koma may take on SP gauge so try to make a really powerfull Deck. if you master how to make a really awsome deck that mean your are going to be a Bad ass.
4. every complain the wi-fi match use to much defense well you want to know the answer couse they are a pussy hacker or cheater who does not know how to play fair. and good for you that you do not use defense. let me tell you a tip wile you are defending use the X button to push your opponent back.

there nothing more i can teach you that all the information i know Glad that usefull for you if is not usefull for you well then go to hell.

rody2k6

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for the tips - I am getting used to the game, everything is just becoming like a normal habit.

But what is up with the douche-bag attitude?

Are "you really are pathetic" and "you well then go to hell. "

really necessary?

Dionysus

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Dude that just wasn't nessary, the guy just started the game and your flaming him for not knowing what to do. We all used to be noobs when we started out - for gods sake not all the text is translated. Maybe you picked up the flow of the game faster or something I don't know, but everyone is different. Its good that you helped him and all but the 'going to hell' and 'pathetic' would put someone of playing the game. Dude chill out yeah?

Further more when I play you I'm gonna teach you a thing or two about this game.

cornell 529

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
sorry for that i had a fight on my school and i am realy mad in that day so sorry for that oh and i am glad for all the information is usefull for you and sorry for the actitude

p.s: i can be a doutchbag sometime so sorry for that

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @salazarcosplay, I'm here.