ROM Hack Jump Ultimate Stars Manga Moments

BiscuitCookie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I was helping checking the english in the JUS translation project, and thought why not try the manga moments too,
after some talking with geunt I was allowed to do it ,but he gave me also the advice to recruit some people for this.
So who would like to help
link to the file
http://kkddl.free.fr/jus/file/deck.rar

This text are komas explanation :
All komas in the games have an explanation, there is 2 type
For 1 Tile komas, it s a Character biography

For others, it s a manga moment explanation of the komas related

Like i said on the wiki, This part is not handle by the main team project, if a team want to do this job, you can! and we ll insert the text with pleasure !!!

i ve check the file and i think you can put something like 35 characters max per lines !

Untranslated manga moments

bb.txt busy on it
bc.txt
bl.txt
bu.txt
cb.txt
ct.txt
db.txt
dg.txt
dn.txt
ds.txt
dt.txt
es.txt
gt.txt
hh.txt
hk.txt
hs.txt
ig.txt
is.txt
jj.txt
kk.txt
kn.txt
mo.txt
mr.txt
na.txt
nb.txt
nk.txt
nn.txt
oj.txt
op.txt
pj.txt
rb.txt
rk.txt
sd.txt
sk.txt
ss.txt
tc.txt
tl.txt
to.txt
tr.txt
tz.txt
yh.txt
yu.txt

You don't need to translate much because there is existing a FAQ for it.

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
link to the file
http://kkddl.free.fr/jus/file/deck.rar

This text are komas explanation :
All komas in the games have an explanation, there is 2 type
For 1 Tile komas, it s a Character biography

For others, it s a manga moment explanation of the komas related

Like i said on the wiki, This part is not handle by the main team project, if a team want to do this job, you can! and we ll insert the text with pleasure !!!

i ve check the file and i think you can put something like 35 characters max per lines !

Mac2492

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'll try to do some work on this when I finish doing an initial proofread-run through the battle and support komas. Is is possible to set up a separate page on the Wiki so that we can collaborate on the koma explanation translations?

BiscuitCookie

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I'll try to do some work on this when I finish doing an initial proofread-run through the battle and support komas. Is is possible to set up a separate page on the Wiki so that we can collaborate on the koma explanation translations?
shall we divide the work you batle and I support or the other way around?

Mac2492

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

shall we divide the work you batle and I support or the other way around?

To tell you the truth, I'm not quite ready to start working on this yet. I'm sure I'll be ready before it's finished, unless it gets finished REALLY fast, but I have a really busy week and I don't want to make and promises yet.

Also, I am putting priority on fixing those komas first. You see... Those are things that people will be reading through almost without question. (Unless they're not playing the game properly... @,@) Some of the komas have descriptions that are completely wrong, so I feel that fixing those errors is a priority.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    I @ I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu: i know this isn't the place but does/did anybody have the same issue as me?