Jump Ultimate Stars Koma help

Discussion in 'NDS - Console and Game Discussions' started by Shakraka, Jul 1, 2008.

Jul 1, 2008

Jump Ultimate Stars Koma help by Shakraka at 4:32 AM (2,230 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. Shakraka
    OP

Member Shakraka GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    I have a Ichigo 7 block koma and when I use the 1 block support koma, Soul Unrestricted, (I used cheats to get this [​IMG] . I'm only human, lol) I get a weird triangular thing appearing on top of my deck and I can't use it for anything. I have the English patched JUS, yet there seems to be no translation of the effect whatsoever. It would be great if you guys could tell me what the problem is.

2. MysteriousCookie

Newcomer MysteriousCookie Advanced Member

Australia
    That Triangle means that you are using a beta koma in your deck, so you cant use it.
    The Beta koma your using is soul unrestriced.
    and the Jus Translation does not include the beta komas in the translation as you cant obtain them without cheating

but i would like to find a way to get rid of this triangle then i can verse my friends in jump and beat them [​IMG] [​IMG]

3. Shakraka
    OP

Member Shakraka GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    What? That can't be! I've seen someone on Wi-Fi use a beta koma! His deck was what inspired mine! Before anyone asks, I know it was a beta because it was all black. Also, I saved his deck data yet it gives tht yellow triangle when I try to use it. This is very odd...

4. Curley5959

Member Curley5959 CCC Member!

Australia
    I have never gotten into JUS.. I fins it rather...... boring... I dont know how though.. Maybe I should give it some time [​IMG]

5. Private|Par

Member Private|Par GBAtemp Advanced Fan

Australia
    Curley, you probably need to read some Shoen Jump manga to get into it.... But yeah, I don't know what the deal is with Beta Komas, probably because I'd rather play the game PROPERLY. [​IMG]

6. MysteriousCookie

Newcomer MysteriousCookie Advanced Member

Australia
    He probably used a cheat to get rid of the triangle,
    but the thing is that we dont have the cheat code