Gaming Jump Ultimate Stars BLACK KOMA?????

DarkSoulFlame

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ok. On wifi when I was playing JUS, I have seen a black koma on some people's deck. What is that? It looked like he had infinite SP!!!!When I saved it and tried to use it, The game wont let me! WTF is all this????
hate2.gif

D

Deleted User

DarkSoulFlame said:
Ok. On wifi when I was playing JUS, I have seen a black koma on some people's deck. What is that? It looked like he had infinite SP!!!!When I saved it and tried to use it, The game wont let me! WTF is all this????
hate2.gif
yes it is so. It's really simple to add with action replay. I could also add it in the list by changing a value in a file but I think it ruins gameplay. There's also tons of help abilities unused (and therefore untranslated).

DarkSoulFlame

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
deufeufeu said:
DarkSoulFlame said:
hate2.gif
yes it is so. It's really simple to add with action replay. I could also add it in the list by changing a value in a file but I think it ruins gameplay. There's also tons of help abilities unused (and therefore untranslated).
I see....But I'm still wonder why I cannot try it. On my R4, I used the Action Replay feature to unlock all komas (Its was for a test. My real file is in your translated one) in the clean, untranslated JUS. I tried making a deck but after it was finished, I didnt get an error message and so I tried going to "Training". When it showed the deck selection screen, it had that triangle sign on the deck I made that had the black koma. I wonder why the game wont let me use it?

And why create those komas in the first place? What's their purpose? (Besides the Komagreen, etc.)

P.S. I'm a fan of the Ace Attorney series too!

2dere

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Wait, you guys made your own Koma-colours? How cool! Now to see if I can find a link before I ask for help. (I've always wanted to play as a Komacolour just trying to find the right to ask for it.)

cris92x

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Alright even if you use cheats to unlock ALL characters including beta's and the koma red green and yellow, you can only use them in training; unless of course you use another cheat code to allow you to use them in wifi, and then of course it ruins the game

Shino Kagawa

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey everyone! I auctually found out how to use the Black Koma out of Trianing Mode
First of all you will need to have the deck switching code(good look finding that)
1.The deck switching code will choose always deck 1 so make a hacked deck and put it there
2.Pick any other deck that doesn't use KomaCoulerman or Black Koma
3.There you go! your playing with the black koma!
You will need AR or R4 to use the cheat (This is also funtional online)
yaynds.gif

Komamen will work to!
smileipb2.png

When I use this code online, all I do is heal,runway, and try not fight
rolleyes.gif

Oh I almost forgot! The code! You wanna it? sorry! I don't trust anyone
dry.gif

I think you will hit other people
rolleyes.gif

So I won't give it away
tongue.gif

GenesisX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Shino Kagawa said:
Hey everyone! I auctually found out how to use the Black Koma out of Trianing Mode
First of all you will need to have the deck switching code(good look finding that)
1.The deck switching code will choose always deck 1 so make a hacked deck and put it there
yaynds.gif

Komamen will work to!
smileipb2.png

rolleyes.gif

dry.gif

rolleyes.gif

So I won't give it away
tongue.gif
do you realize how old this thread is..? don't bump threads from last year >.>

toh_yxes

Trophies
XP
Country
Shino Kagawa said:
yaynds.gif

Komamen will work to!
smileipb2.png

rolleyes.gif

dry.gif

rolleyes.gif

So I won't give it away
tongue.gif
Welcome to the forum Shino.