JacobReaper

I Love You....
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ya, with the pace this is going, i think i would have to say it WILL be finished by march, probably even before.. ya..
tongue.gif

sorry for not posting for quite a bit, ive been playing GunBound and CoutnerStrike xDD

but for now this whole day, i'll translate and do stuff
tongue.gif

Mewgia

drifter
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
ya, with the pace this is going, i think i would have to say it WILL be finished by march, probably even before.. ya..
tongue.gif

sorry for not posting for quite a bit, ive been playing GunBound and CoutnerStrike xDD

but for now this whole day, i'll translate and do stuff
tongue.gif
We can hope so. But then again, back in August we predicted that a patch would be out by the end of October, then when that didn't happen we were sure that the patch would be out before Christmas... We can't really say when anything's going to be released.

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

iritegood

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
look, the phrases that are causing problems, you guys should just go with your best guess and get this over with! man if only i knew japanese...

Or we could just switch the dumped text with the google translation. But you wouldn't like that would you? [/annoyed]

Speaking of which: any news from one of the team members?

malouk

Trophies
XP
Country
France
Wow
I just begin to play to the Jump stars and waw the game seems so goood: )

But don't understand japanese
I just want to tell you thanks you for translate the game
smile.gif

hope we will hear news from u soon !

weiff

Trophies
XP
Country
Not to sound like a broken record.... but we are still waiting on Fast6191. He currently working on the patch clean-up before the release to the testing teams.

So as soon as we hear from Fast6191, we will move forward. We are not trying to rush you Fast, we would like an update is all.

D

Deleted User

Not to sound like a broken record.... but we are still waiting on Fast6191. He currently working on the patch clean-up before the release to the testing teams.

So as soon as we hear from Fast6191, we will move forward. We are not trying to rush you Fast, we would like an update is all.
Have you seen my post ?

TheMute

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
z6.invisionfree.com
XP
Country
United States
Just found out about this... first post in february 2007 so it's been like a year and no beta or releases or anything? Can't you guys do a patch-like thing like what they are doing with Final Fantasy Tactics A2? Other than that, I can't wait for final product. Thanks guys.

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Just found out about this... first post in february 2007 so it's been like a year and no beta or releases or anything? Can't you guys do a patch-like thing like what they are doing with Final Fantasy Tactics A2? Other than that, I can't wait for final product. Thanks guys.
Have you read any posts? About half of them have asked about a beta and it has been said that there is only going to be one release which will be complete. From then on, only expect fixes(if that) for bugs that slipped through the testing.

Sorry about the rant but this question has been answered so many times that it makes you wonder if people read the post's.

geunt

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
France
there is no fight between project, it s just info

i m working with deufeufeu because im the one who ask him help, Why ? because I HATE seeing project dying and unfinished work

i know we re doing this for fun but this game is the only 2d fighting game for ds (i m not counting Bleach, it s fun but too easy and no strategics)

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Update: just to make sure none thinks the project is dead because we're not posting much lately: things are speeding up on the background and soon we'll be able to begin with the debugging stage. Stay tuned.

beautifulbeast

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
From The New Jump Ultimate Stars Translation Project here:
QUOTE said:
I, for one, welcome our new overlord deufeufeu!

I can't say I see the need for a fork when this could have been done from the inside of the main project AND can't see why you got so mad in our conversation this morning, but after a terrible day I've had at work, I'm happy to finally see some good news and that someone is willing to take over the management of the project.

Before resigning though, there are some things I would like to say to my discharge:
1. I tried to do my best managing the workflow wish is not always as easy as it seems.
2. It's not that volunteering was seen as a reward or anything: I was just trying to encourage people to collaborate and make things interesting.
3. If I never kept a record of who did what because that's what a wiky.style translation is about. Do you know who wrote the page about WWII in the Wikipedia? you don't, because it's a wiki.
4. I tried to do my best at making the translation as easy as possible to reinsert into the ROM. Probably some bad decisions were made but that's just how little of the hacking process I know.

Now, if you'll PM me with your gmail account, I'll share with you all of the files in the repository with full permisions, let me wish you good luck, etc...

I would like to mantain an active role in the project until it's completion, so count on me if you need help on anything.

mixinluv2u

Trophies
Website
www.glowsticking.com
XP
Country
United States
Update: just to make sure none thinks the project is dead because we're not posting much lately: things are speeding up on the background and soon we'll be able to begin with the debugging stage. Stay tuned.
how are things going to be handled on this project? are we still going with what was discussed previously? as in:

- still waiting on FAST6191 to finish the first debugging patch
- have the debugging team go into the process

if so, do we have an estimated time for beginning the debugging stage from FAST6191 yet?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :ninja: