Jump Super Stars

Discussion in 'NDS - ROM Hacking and Translations' started by naes, Jul 17, 2007.

Jul 17, 2007

Jump Super Stars by naes at 9:14 PM (1,017 Views / 0 Likes) 4 replies

1. naes
    OP

Member naes GBAtemp Regular

United States
    Are there any English patches for this game?

2. xcalibur

Member xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

United Kingdom
    Theres supposedly a halffinished english patch but i cant seem to find it [​IMG]

ill be subcribing to this topic

3. Mewgia

Member Mewgia drifter

United States
    There's one in the works, I don't think it's done much recently...Besides, Jump! Ultimate Stars has been out for a little while, and all the fire has gone out for JSS because of that.

A translation of JUS is happening, read the thread in this section of this forum about it...

4. flai

Member flai Androgynous Apparently :)

United Kingdom
    Yeah the translation for that is pretty far into completion. If I knew Japanese I would put all my energy into Jump Super Stars and Ultimate but sadly I don't...

5. jesterscourt

Member jesterscourt Not Brad.

United States
    Well to my understanding, JUS has nearly everyone/everything that JUS had and more, hence why the effort is going toward translating the newer one. And they think the first beta will be out around October if things stay on target. By all means, if you have any inkling of Japanese, please help out, their website is:
    http://crisistunity.com/justp/

Have a look see at the progress, chr_b_t.bin, chr_s_t.bin, and piece.bin are the only ones that appear to still require translation. And the first two seem to go up by a percentage or so every day or so. Hang in there folks, it's coming!