Homebrew Jump Beat (WIP) (DS Entry)

Nirraic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Jump Beat is a game that I've been working on for just over 2 weeks, for the homebrew bounty. this is a music platform game. instead of going into a complete explanation of this games game play, you can download it here

so far this is a demo of what the game will be like once it is completed, and a lot of this are still undecided like graphics, music and other things.

stuff planning to add:

time bar for music
more stages
adding some easter eggs
and more music.

credits goto:
JMAP - rock version of saira's song
Cilein - character sprite

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
the character animation is really nice. the buttons on the main screen have to be hit on the text and not the actual buttons, the first time i launched it i thought the game froze. i tested on an acekard 2.1 using akaio 1.8.6a and there is no music.

-another world

Nirraic

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
the buttons on the main screen have to be hit on the text and not the actual buttons.
thanks i'll fix that up

QUOTEi tested on an acekard 2.1 using akaio 1.8.6a and there is no music.
i'm using PAlib as well as ASlib and as far as i know akaio does not support homebrew programmed with Palib.

Foxi4

Endless Trash
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
Poland
Nirraic said:
QUOTE said:
the buttons on the main screen have to be hit on the text and not the actual buttons.
thanks i'll fix that up

QUOTEi tested on an acekard 2.1 using akaio 1.8.6a and there is no music.
i'm using PAlib as well as ASlib and as far as i know akaio does not support homebrew programmed with Palib.

PALib works flawlessly on AK's, it's a matter of ASLib.

As far as I remember, ASLib works on AK2i's, but not AK2's for the standard DS. Some differences on the PCB. In any case, I tested ASLib on Acekards 2i and even iEDGE cards and it always worked just fine.

RODIFIRE

Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
I am using an acekard 2.1 (akaio 1.8.6a) and have blackscreen whys that? have happent in ds abattery the same (and I think and somewhere else

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol