July's Humble Choice includes Yakuza 3 Remastered, The Surge 2, and more

sadadasd.png

Need more games for your Steam backlog? Because it's the start of a new month, which means it's time to see the new lineup of monthly games from Humble Choice. July's selection of games is headlined by Yakuza 3 Remastered, along with The Surge 2, and Dirt 5. Other titles in the bundle include Paradise Killer, Nimbatus, Kill it with Fire, Hammerting, Adom, Deadly Days, Elderborn, and S.W.I.N.E HD. If you do choose to get this month's Humble Choice, 5% of the purchase price will go to a charity, and in this case, it's Covenant House.
  • Yakuza 3 Remastered
  • The Surge 2
  • Dirt 5
  • Hammerting
  • Nimbatus: The Space Drone Constructor
  • Paradise Killer
  • Kill It With Fire
  • Bee Simulator
  • Elderborn
  • S.W.I.N.E HD Remaster
  • Deadly Days
  • Adom
:arrow: Source

Reactions: Xzi and Mama Looigi

Chary

Never sleeps
OP
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Uf Id love to play that Yakuza 3 but im completely cashless. How much does the bundle cost?
Humble Choice is a fixed cost every month. Unless there was a price increase recently that I'm forgetting, it's either 15 or 20 a month, with the increasing price getting you more "picks" from the lineup, unless you have the older plan grandfathered in, which is 12 a month. The cheapest you could get it would be 15 bucks, and you'd get 2 other games from the list with it.

fatsquirrel

Trophies
XP
Country
Humble Choice is a fixed cost every month. Unless there was a price increase recently that I'm forgetting, it's either 15 or 20 a month, with the increasing price getting you more "picks" from the lineup, unless you have the older plan grandfathered in, which is 12 a month. The cheapest you could get it would be 15 bucks, and you'd get 2 other games from the list with it.
Oh!
That's a bit too much for me right now. Quite pricy indeed

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Blegh...these days, I don't even watch youtube video reviews of what the bundle contains anymore, let alone buy the damn thing.

The included games used to overlap with what was considered good or even great. Now it's like a few AAA-titles as headliners (usually the second or third of a franchise) and then some unknowns to round out the numbers. Not bad games, mind you...but just mediocre ones.

Plus: humble's really pissing me off with choice's pricing scheme. It's all sorts of hoops in order to subscribe without a credit card, you can barely buy a one month plan...and once you've purchased a bundle even once you're no longer legible for the thing they're promoting "exclusively" (read: all the fucking time for at least the last 6 months).

Humble choice: Now temporary: get everything for 12 bucks! :D
Me: hmm...okay, I'll...
Humble: ey! You already subscribed eons ago! Shoo! It's 18 bucks for you, but we only tell you that once you click your final "okay" on your payment.
Me: ey! In that case, I don't want it.
Humble: you don't want it?
Me: no.
Humble: Are you SURE you don't want it?
Me: no, I told you: I don't want it.
Humble: yes...but just to be 100% sure: you'll no longer be subscribed and get great games.
Me: I'M FUCKING DROWNING IN GAMES! Get me a bundle that gets me more gaming time, damnit!!!
Humble: *begrudingly* Okay, fine. No need to be sour about it.

Ugh...It wouldn't surprise me if there were death cults that were easier to leave than being subscribed to humble.

Reactions: SuzieJoeBob

MohammedQ8

Trophies
XP
Country
Kuwait
Should I buy rachect and clank for ps5 with ys9 or shin megami tensi 3 remastered with ys9 or monster hunter stories 2 with ys9?

rachet and clank games are like sonic games with guns in my opinion. A better version of shadow the hedgehog game lol

Ys9 is stable because it is the cheapest on steam lol.

Last edited by MohammedQ8,

GenNaz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Just a friendly reminder that you should always attempt to pause your subscription before purchasing the month's bundle. I do this and Humble pretty consistently throws me a $4 coupon just for threatening to pause.

Reactions: felix.200

titan_tim

(Can't shut up)
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
I've been signed on to humble monthly since the start and only have to pay $10 for the whole set. That being said, I've only bought two bundles. The first bundle was pretty good. The 2nd bundle was on a month I forgot to pause (And it was complete garbage).

If it didn't have the ability to pause, I would have gotten out of it a LONG time ago.

Enlapse

Trophies
XP
Country
when humble bundle was about charity i used to look forward and buy almost 99% of them....

...when.
Totally agree with you. I never bought one of those charity bundles because when that was a thing, I couldn't afford them. Now that I can, I would if there was any of these charity bundles. Sad. Was a great movement.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Did you pee in the water