Button Masher
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Canonbeat234 said:
GBAer said:
Old8oy said:
why all the gay hate in here? people need to focus more on themselves and not so much on what other people are doing
The hate is mainly down to ignorance and religious bigotry, the religions seem to think that they have to hate because a two thousand year old book tells them that they have to.

First of all you is a hypocrite! The Lord NEVER told us to discriminate anyone and that includes the homosexuals.
He did however told us not to practice it, free will people. If the Lord was to told us to hate Homosexuals then free practice for love thy neighbor will be wrong.

It's Leviticus in the Old Testament that says not to be gay (Leviticus 18:22), and it specifically instructs us to kill gay men (20:13). It's pretty clear on that. It equates male homosexuality with beastiality, but is strangely silent on female homosexuality for some reason.

Leviticus also says a lot of other shit:

You may not trim your beard (19:27)

Handicapped people may not approach the altar of God (21:16-23)

If you do any work on the Day of Atonement, God will kill you (23:29-30)

If you hear someone profane the name of God while arguing with someone, you have to stone him to death (24:10-23)

And this is just Leviticus! Let's not even get started with Deuteronomy, which is just packed with all kinds of very specific bat-shit crazy stuff that would get you immediately thrown in prison of you followed it! The Old Testament is full of this kind of crap -- and it's all very specific and very unequivocal.

Now many of you may say "well, Jesus came along, and he gave us the final word." And to that person I ask: where in the New Testament does Jesus offer an opinion on homosexuality one way or the other? Can't find that part? Hmm... it must not have been such a burning issue for him I suppose.

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
regnad said:
If you hear someone profane the name of God while arguing with someone, you have to stone him to death (24:10-23)

All I said was "That piece of Halibut was good enough for Jehovah!".

Logan 5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
regnad said:
Now many of you may say "well, Jesus came along, and he gave us the final word." And to that person I ask: where in the New Testament does Jesus offer an opinion on homosexuality one way or the other? Can't find that part? Hmm... it must not have been such a flaming issue for him I suppose.

fix'd

EDIT: Google damn it!

Vulpes Abnocto

Not Dead Yet
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
juggernaut:
Firstly, all goatse is gay.
Secondly, that would just be an end to your participation in the discussion.

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
egzaq9jpg.gif

I think it's hilarious everyone that has a problem with this. how does it affect you at all? Christianity didn't invent marriage, and marriage doesn't have to be religious, so what's the issue, besides being a homophobe?

I would be willing to bet that anyone who has a problem with this, their parents do also.

Maz7006

iSEXu
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
dinofan01 said:
Maz7006 said:
I HATE ALL GAY PEOPLE UGGA BUGGA!!!
Homophobe!!!

lol

no it's not that, in an older thread i said something, and then i was immediately attacked and apparently my ideas where confusing to understand; even though ppl dnt understand that other peoples opinions are opinions, as in i may too find the opposite opinion confusing ... something of the sort

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
dudeonline said:
egzaq9jpg.gif

I think it's hilarious everyone that has a problem with this. how does it affect you at all? Christianity didn't invent marriage, and marriage doesn't have to be religious, so what's the issue, besides being a homophobe?

I would be willing to bet that anyone who has a problem with this, their parents do also.
This post has changed my views. marry me

MelodieOctavia

Just your friendly neighborhood Transbian.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
yourmom.com
XP
Country
Djibouti
juggernaut911 said:
dudeonline said:
egzaq9jpg.gif

Already married, but maybe we can go to the men's room and cross streams some time.

Logan 5

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. If you date a t****** for a few months, and years later you find out that she was a post op transvestite does that make you gay? does it make you gay if you never find out at all?

I have another question, who's avatar is classier: Mine or Juggernaut's?

DiscostewSM

Trophies
Website
lazerlight.x10.mx
XP
Country
United States
regnad said:
Now many of you may say "well, Jesus came along, and he gave us the final word." And to that person I ask: where in the New Testament does Jesus offer an opinion on homosexuality one way or the other? Can't find that part? Hmm... it must not have been such a burning issue for him I suppose.

Out with the Old and in with the New doesn't exactly apply here, me thinks, since both are about Jesus.

Anyways, it seems nowadays that a person's vote doesn't matter anymore. It's all about politicians, "people in high places", and their agendas.

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
dudeonline said:
juggernaut911 said:
dudeonline said:
egzaq9jpg.gif

Already married, but maybe we can go to the men's room and cross streams some time.
we can cross streams... with our hearts

Midna

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Albania
I can't believe how many bigoted jackasses this forum has. What is wrong with you people?

Also, that picture is of Gus from the USA Network show Psych. Love that show.

dinofan01

Misses the old days...
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ooooooo this thread is getting good: classy wookie v. white man debate, ghostbuster's urine crossing the stream, and a black guy making eating popcorn look so funky. All of this from a marriage debate? I love the temp!

Maz7006 said:
dinofan01 said:
Maz7006 said:
I HATE ALL GAY PEOPLE UGGA BUGGA!!!
Homophobe!!!

lol

no it's not that, in an older thread i said something, and then i was immediately attacked and apparently my ideas where confusing to understand; even though ppl dnt understand that other peoples opinions are opinions, as in i may too find the opposite opinion confusing ... something of the sort
its cool man. I'm just messin around here. Apparently me and few others that have to be the ones to stop people from going to serious and starting a flame war. Yes I consider my joking saving the forum!! dun dun dun! lol

Sterling

GBAtemp's Silver Hero
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Honestly I shouldn't even be replying here, seeing as I have a "history" with these threads.

I have a question: Do people even need marriage to be happy? Because I know several people who aren't married and don't plan on marriage (and they live together). Seriously, marriage is just a status for the law/religious purposes. I don't know why it's such a big deal. I mean I would have voted no for it because I believe it's wrong. No one needs marriage to be happy, it's just because gays/lesbians seem to have something they want to prove.

/End of post/

juggernaut911

GBAtemp Slut!
Trophies
Website
google.com
XP
Country
United States
Sterl500 said:
I HAS HISTORY.

BLARG HERPDERP.

/End of post/
Nice to know

QUOTE(Midna @ Aug 5 2010, 12:49 AM) WHY YALLS BE STUPID. DON'T BE STUPID

Also, I love black men.

Cool

So when this blows over, will anyone even care?

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Or they want to get married to show their love and commitment to society? Also the legal status is hugely important in matters such as inheritance,child custody etc.

Tolerence baby.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ball2012003 said:
yes as long as it is boy girl
Man/woman, but yes.
wink.gif

Crimsonclaw111 said:
You sir, are a *string of insults*. In my opinion.
There we go, FIFY.

supersonic5000 said:
This is true.

We weren't made to be homosexual.
THANK YOU. Eternal hellfire isn't actually the case, but the point remains.
Also:
QUOTE(1st Corinthians 6:9-11)9 What! Do YOU not know that unrighteous persons will not inherit God’s kingdom? Do not be misled. Neither fornicators, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men kept for unnatural purposes, nor men who lie with men, 10 nor thieves, nor greedy persons, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor extortioners will inherit God’s kingdom. 11 And yet that is what some of YOU were. But YOU have been washed clean, but YOU have been sanctified, but YOU have been declared righteous in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ and with the spirit of our God.

QUOTE(Midna @ Aug 5 2010, 08:49 AM)
Also, that picture is of Gus from the USA Network show Psych. Love that show.
Me too.
And annoying quote limit is annoying.
unsure.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Tattle-tale :creep: