1. DylanWedman

OP DylanWedman Member
    Newcomer

United States
    JTegraNX - Another TegraRcmSmash GUI

Capture.PNG

A GUI for TegraRcmSmash written in Java. This program is intended to be an alternate option for injecting a payload if you can't get TegraRcmGUI to work properly.

This program is bundled TegraRcmSmash and the files needed to mount SD cards using memloader. They are extracted in a separate folder upon launch so for organization's sake, I'd put the .jar file in it's own dedicated folder if I were you.

This program uses usb4java to detect the RCM device. Currently there is an issue where usb4java creates a temp directory that only contains libusb4java.dll, in normal circumstances this would be fine but it doesn't delete it when it's done with it and it always creates another one each time libusb is initialized (Thankfully only once each time this program is launched). I'm not sure why it does that and I will try to look for a fix on that.

Because this program was written in Java, you will need to have it installed on your computer, you can download Java here.

This program is only supported on Windows Operating Systems, sorry for any inconvenience.

Features
    • Payload injection (obviously)
    • Custom arguments
    • Config system (similar to favorites in TegraRcmGUI)
    • SD card mounting (Select "Load Config" to find it)
    • Bundled payloads
    Usage
    1. Choose payload or config
    2. Inject
    Using configs
    The new config system allows you to save what you entered in the "Payload Path" field and the "Arguments" field and load it again in another session.

Loading a config:
    Simply click on "Load Config" and JTegraNX will search the "configs" directory for any valid config files. Select the config you wish to use and click on "Load".

Saving a config:
    Simple click on "Save Config" and enter a name for the config, it will be saved in the "configs" directory.

Bundled Payloads
    For any bundled payloads, JTegraNX will download them automatically, place them in the "payloads" directory, generate a config for them, and check for updates on them each time the program is launched. If an update for a payload is found, it will be taken care of.

Currently bundled payloads:
    Credits

You can download the latest version of JTegraNX here or from using the built-in updater from v1.1+

Last edited: Jan 15, 2020
  2. DylanWedman

OP DylanWedman Member
    Newcomer

United States
    JTegraNX v1.1 has been released. I've updated the starting post to show the new changes.

Taorn likes this.
  3. DylanWedman

OP DylanWedman Member
    Newcomer

United States
    JTegraNX v1.2 has been released. Got new icons and Lockpick_RCM among other things.

Draft saved Draft deleted

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - TegraRcmSmash, JTegraNX, Another