Gaming JTAG newest XBOX360 S 250GB

MalikNL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Just thought I'd let you guys know that it's worked out fantastically!
He bought the xbox (RE5 edition) from the store and JTAG'd it for me.
Everything is working perfectly fine and I can't be more happy!

Thanks again for the info all!

moosh01

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
tk_saturn said:
If it's new and includes it's accessories, then it's a reasonably good price. I sold a brand new Jasper Pro for £235, he seemed happy with the price.

You can run 'extracted' ISO images from an external drive (ie default.xex files), but not GOD/ DLC/ XBLA. This should come with it's 120GB Drive, The easiest thing to do is to open the drive up and pull out the drive. You can either replace it with a 1TB 2.5" drive, or get an external drive with eSata and Sata female to eSata male cable

SATA_female_internal_to_eSATA_male.jpg

You can run GOD and XBLA from external HDD, the only thing you can't is DLC.

MalikNL

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
moosh01 said:
tk_saturn said:
If it's new and includes it's accessories, then it's a reasonably good price. I sold a brand new Jasper Pro for £235, he seemed happy with the price.

You can run 'extracted' ISO images from an external drive (ie default.xex files), but not GOD/ DLC/ XBLA. This should come with it's 120GB Drive, The easiest thing to do is to open the drive up and pull out the drive. You can either replace it with a 1TB 2.5" drive, or get an external drive with eSata and Sata female to eSata male cable

SATA_female_internal_to_eSATA_male.jpg

You can run GOD and XBLA from external HDD, the only thing you can't is DLC.

I can copy DLC folders from my external 1TB HDD directly to 000000000 on the 120GB XBOX HDD right?

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
You will need to use a program like xexmenu or freestyle dash but yes you can.

Frankly though it is usually easier to set up FTP ( http://portableapps.com/apps/internet/filezilla_portable works if you do not fancy installing anything) and move things around using that by using your PC ( xexmenu and freestyle dash and a lot of other replacement dashboard type programs feature FTP, username and password is usually "xbox" without quotes).

FAST6191

Techromancer
Editorial Team
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
The 360 is wired though- indeed wireless is an optional extra aside from the slim (check at the back left of the machine).

Similarly as long as it is powered and in the program (you will need a video cable to be in*) then you can just leave it to transfer next to your router if distance is an issue.

*bonus link http://www.xboxhome.nl/products/xbox-360-h...360-kabels/vga/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    straferz @ straferz: Anybody know why this is happening to my ACWW town...