Cute>Hot
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Kincaid777 said:
According to leaked ROM data, in Generation V, all of Rotom's formes lose their secondary Ghost-type and gain the type of the special attack they learn: Electric / Grass, Electric / Fire, Electric / Water, Electric / Ice, Electric / Flying. We haven't personally confirmed this information yet, however.
-Pokebeach

What do you think they meant by "leaked rom data"?

How would they know, there's no Pokesav out yet? As for the reason for the dump taking so long Nintendo showed some balls and put SDD-1 level protection on the game to prevent it from being dumped or played as a rom.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twoacross said:
NahuelDS said:
this is the summary of these 300 pages of nosense:
- most of the japanese people on the planet earth have recieve his pre-order copy
- 90% dont know shit about how to dump a rom
- of the remaining 10% left that knows how to do it:
- 7% didnt care about that... they are to busy playing the fucking game!
- 2% piss her pants thinking that nintendo will catch´em all! ? if the do it.
- 1% try to dump the rom but it has some proctention thing that makes the cart, the ds, the PC and probably all the universe, explode in thounsands pieces (except nintendo brand new HQ)

Beside the joke:
some know the specific reason that makes this rom so hard to dump? Nintendo made a impenetrable game? Or it is just that nobody have bothered to try it?

If Nintendo did made B/W impenetrable, props to them, but their games have always been worked around but who knows, this could be one =O

But besides that, you've pretty much summed up what this thread's been about, loved the 1% one ahaha
It seems that this is a preview sneak of what to come with the 3DS era. Hope I´m wrong... but we are fucked up!

Giga_Gaia

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Nintendo and impenetrable don't go in the same sentence.

They should just don't put protections in their games. All this is going to waste since people hack it, so they pay the people who made that protection for nothing. Beside, it's not like they won't make a hundreds milliosn dollars on this game even with piracy.

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
KazoWAR said:
XXLANCEXX said:
mdyer94 said:
Got the game an hour or so ago. You'll all enjoy it. It's a nice refreshing change from the original formula of Pokemon.
Proof or dont have it!

I remember that XD He was gonna be the first one to dump the game then ppl were saying that it was fake and how he shouldnt do it cause nintendy would track him ie NSMB wii dumper we were all so pissed

sergster1

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Twoacross said:
KazoWAR said:
XXLANCEXX said:
mdyer94 said:
Got the game an hour or so ago. You'll all enjoy it. It's a nice refreshing change from the original formula of Pokemon.
Proof or dont have it!

Shiet was harlarious, thanks Kazo!

Just out of curiosity, The Nintendo DSi's are region-locked correct?

Yes they are but since a flashkart runs in DS mode (not DSi) you can play it but you wont have DSi Enhanced Features unless you buy the actual cart since no one has found the common key for the DSi and hacked the firmware
EDIT: Fixed grammatical errors

TrolleyDave

Philosolosophising
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
[insert witty comment of choice here]

QUOTE said:
Another reminder of what I posted a few pages back.

Anyone caught trolling, requesting rom links or posting rom links (fake or not) in this thread today will receive a 24 hr suspension.

Anyone claiming to have a rom will from now have to send me a copy to verify it otherwise I will consider it trolling. I'm willing to waiver the "no links" rule just so you can PM me the link to prove it. This means don't mention it in the thread AT ALL until you've confirmed it with me via PM. Doing so WILL result in a 24 hr suspension.

Addendum : Any posts that are just asking if it's been dumped yet will be unceremoniously removed.

Addendum 2 : Any posts from anyone who isn't well known in the scene talking about dumping the rom will be removed as well.

Keep the thread on topic. It's been reasonably nice the last hour or so.

Ryukouki

See you later, guys.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey, I have a question about your Addendum 2: Would I count as a notable member on the Temp or is that something reserved for mods/flooder members?
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    also gonna install twilight menu in my r4 flashcard
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    One thing that just occurred to me.... The sound on the 2600 sucked less back then the harsh sound we hear now is from infinitely better speakers we have now, back when the 2600 was new speakers produced a almost muffled sound, like CRTs made old graphics look slightly better.
    I wonder if I could recommend that to some emulation devs that perhaps the sound could use some smoothing out to simulate those old TVs
    I think a few of the early systems could benefit from that, at least up to the 8 bit generation, by the 16 bit generation I think TVs had gotten a lot better in almost every way
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    i dont have an sd card adapter but I have an usb sd card adapter
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Old people games
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    its not the one that comes with the r4
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    doesnt work (my flashcard is from r4isdhc.com)
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    might install ysmenu first
    Try Wood firmware
    For your R4
    It's old but it's the best firmware out for DS stuff
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    it says it only works for the original R4, R4i Gold (r4ids.cn), R4iDSN (r4idsn.com) and Acekard R.P.G.
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    nvm it does support mine
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    but why choose it over ysmenu @Psionic Roshambo?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    bc im stupid?
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    yea ik im stupid
  • Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty:
    good night
    Just give it a try, but honestly if you have a 3DS you can play DS games without a card just off the internal SD card
    Slightly slower loading but a bit more convenient
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, my fuckin headphones have an out of place speaker
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Did you try wearing them?
    B @ btjunior: @Xdqwerty 16