• Replies 8,959

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
reading it, they released a new one.
Pokémon Black & White - Oha Suta Reveal

Japanese Variety Show Oha Suta has just shown their section today and has given the details on the two new Pokémon; Churine and Monmen as shown in the CoroCoro detail.s Interestingly, Oha Suta inadvertantly showed Churine in its National Dex number of #548 while showing Monmen in its Isshu Dex number of #052. The show didn't show too much else but did give us the four attacks of both Pokémon at capture; Churine has Growth, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder & Mega Drain while Monmen has Growth, Leech Seed, Stun Spore & Mega Drain These Pokémon are exclusive to Pokémon White and Pokémon Black respectively. Our friends at Filb will have video shortly. Click the image to go to our new Pokémon page

GammaForce

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
basher11 said:
reading it, they released a new one.
Pokémon Black & White - Oha Suta Reveal

Japanese Variety Show Oha Suta has just shown their section today and has given the details on the two new Pokémon; Churine and Monmen as shown in the CoroCoro detail.s Interestingly, Oha Suta inadvertantly showed Churine in its National Dex number of #548 while showing Monmen in its Isshu Dex number of #052. The show didn't show too much else but did give us the four attacks of both Pokémon at capture; Churine has Growth, Leech Seed, Sleep Powder & Mega Drain while Monmen has Growth, Leech Seed, Stun Spore & Mega Drain These Pokémon are exclusive to Pokémon White and Pokémon Black respectively. Our friends at Filb will have video shortly. Click the image to go to our new Pokémon page
Link global site or pics?

zani123

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Brazil
FUUUU
angry.gif
, i'll need a way to run the Pokémon Black/White rom (after leak) on my DSi without REGION LOCK!
SOME IDEAS??

=/

Silent Xenocide

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
zani123 said:
FUUUU
angry.gif
, i'll need a way to run the Pokémon Black/White rom (after leak) on my DSi without REGION LOCK!
SOME IDEAS??

=/
The rom shouldn't matter region wise should it? I would think only the retail copies would give issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?