183522.jpg

real copy i assume lol, not bad

WrSmega

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sora Master2.0 said:
Guys please stop posting about how many nooblets there are. Please try to stay on topic. The nooblets will leave as soon as a leak is found, so just wait it out kk?
Any news? Were basically at the point where people are still looking an not finding anything right?
My guess is it'll be found late tonight, mid 2morrow, or just plain out thursday.

Agreed, the nooblets just use gbatemp -.- sad

you nooblets don't deserve a leaked rom
tongue.gif

jk

bulbapedia says amazon preorders have been shipped now and I guess a rom leak my come then. Tomorrow most likely or late night

kingofgamesgx

Hitokiri Battousai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rvd42387 said:
Figured I would break my usual silence to just ask why everyone is getting so hyped up. It's not like we would be able to play it right away anyway even if the roms that are already out are real and you can pass that immediate black screen what is going to stop the game from having another AP technique? I want to say HG/SS were nothing more than AP tests for Pokemon. The heavy AP is going to be here and in my honest opinion it will be at least 2 weeks before most flash cards will run this. Ill give the DSTWO credit and say a WEEK MINIMUM for them. I hate to say it even when you guys have the rom you won't be happy

i just wanna grab both to have the Files when the patch is released,and so my friends can have Faster DLs (as i can Upload it for them)

rvd42387

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Warrior522 said:
rvd42387 said:
HG/SS were nothing more than AP tests for Pokemon.

*facepalm*

Why the facepalm? Do you not remember the constant posts in the NDS Hacking forum when the US HG/SS came out? It took the Child's Play patch to really get it working for everyone. Nintendo was testing how easily the AP there could be broken. This time around it's going to be an even longer wait and harder to break.

Ziggy Zigzagoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Wait...
I can comment on this thread only after I come back from college!
The motive does not seem to (only) be in keeping out Poke-noobs, but either to keep others from skipping/neglecting college (though I go to college after mid-day) or to save on server costs...

Warrior522

"In all things, balance."
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
rvd42387 said:
Warrior522 said:
rvd42387 said:
HG/SS were nothing more than AP tests for Pokemon.

*facepalm*

Why the facepalm? Do you not remember the constant posts in the NDS Hacking forum when the US HG/SS came out? It took the Child's Play patch to really get it working for everyone. Nintendo was testing how easily the AP there could be broken. This time around it's going to be an even longer wait and harder to break.

Sorry, it just sounded like you were saying that HG/SS existed only as an AP test...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtube.com/shorts/ykuU8hnotr0?si=HzEN_fL2UyOn35HQ +1