Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
Mr.Positive said:
Inunah said:
So the white pokemon be in Pokemon White and the black pokemon be in Pokemon Black.....

They're showing a legendary pokemon trend here that relates to the game name......
It's like they make 2 legendaries and then make game names based off of them.

Pokemon Gold - Gold-ish pokemon
Pokemon Silver - Silver pokemon
Pokemon Crystal - Blue-ish Crystally pokemon
Pokemon Ruby - Red pokemon
Pokemon Sapphire - Blue Pokemon
Pokemon Emerald - Green Pokemon
Pokemon Diamond - Pokemon with diamonds
Pokemon Pearl - Pokemon with Pearls
Pokemon Platinum - Pokemon that's platinum colored?

And now...

Pokemon Black - Black Pokemon
Pokemon White - White Pokemon that looks a tad like a Digimon I saw once

Its the other way around. Reshiram(White Pokémon) is Black, while Zekrom(Black Pokémon) is in white.
What? How was I supposed to know? I can't read Japanese.

jgu1994

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Inunah said:
Mr.Positive said:
Inunah said:
So the white pokemon be in Pokemon White and the black pokemon be in Pokemon Black.....

They're showing a legendary pokemon trend here that relates to the game name......

And now...

Its the other way around. Reshiram(White Pokémon) is Black, while Zekrom(Black Pokémon) is in white.
Maybe you could look at the box art and see that there's a white pokemon on over a black boxart, and a black pokemon over a white boxart.

Uncle FEFL

OBJECTION!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
jgu1994 said:
Inunah said:
Mr.Positive said:
Inunah said:

And now...

Maybe you could look at the box art and see that there's a white pokemon on over a black boxart, and a black pokemon over a white boxart.
I was gonna say the same thing, but then I thought "wait, you couldn't see Reshiram that well on a white background," so I didn't post anything...haha.

Inunah

The Female Mistaken for a Male.
Banned
Trophies
Website
inuscreepystuff.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
jgu1994 said:
Inunah said:
Mr.Positive said:
Inunah said:

And now...

I thought that was aesthetic. You know, so they could be seen.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
June CoroCoro Scans were leaked...
new%20corocoro%20scans.PNG
  • The white Pokémon is Chiramii (?????). It's a Chinchilla Pokemon. A Normal-type. Its abilities are Technician and Cute Charm. It is 0.4m in height and 5.8kg in weight. It knows a new movie called "Sweep Slap," which hits the opponent multiple times.
  • The pink Pokémon is Mun'na (???). It's a Dream Eater Pokemon. A Psychic-type. It has Forewarn and Synchronize for its abilities. The new attack this Pokémon knows is "Telekinesis," which makes the opponent float in the air. It is 0.6m in height and 23.3kg in weight
  • The robotic Pokémon is Gear (???), named after it's gear shaped body. It's a Steel-type. Its ability is either "Plus" or "Minus" (positive or negative charges). It has a new attack called "Gear Saucer,". During that move it attacks the opponent multiple times with both of its gears. It is 0.3m in height and weighs 21.0kg.
  • The bird Pokémon is Mamepato (????) and is a Normal/Flying type. Its abilities are either "Pidgeon Breast" or "Super Luck." One of Mamepato's abilities prevent it Pokémon from lowering its defence. It is 0.3m tall and weighs 2.1kg.
  • Hihidaruma (?????) is a Fire-type. Its ability is "Encourage." It is 1.3m tall and weighs 92.9kg.
  • Shimama (???) is an Electric-type, and has Lightningrod or Motor Drive as its abilities. It knows a new attack called "Wild Volt," which does a quite a bit of damage but also hurts the user. It is 0.8m tall and 29.8kg.
  • The Desert Crocodile Pokémon is Meguroko (????), a Ground / Dark type. Its abilities are Intimidate and "Earthquake Spiral." Earthquake Spiral raises its Attack stat when it KO's a Pokemon. It is 0.7m in height and weighs 15.2kg.
  • Reshiram is Dragon / Fire, standing 3.2m high and weighing 330kg, while Zekrom is Dragon / Electric, standing 2.9m tall and weighing 345kg.
  • There's a new Random Match wireless feature which allows you to face different people around the world. You can also apparently upload your Black/White save file to the internet. Why? We don't know at the time.
  • It is also hinted that your Pokémon follows you because in one screenshot Celebi is following you.
  • Reshiram is the White Yang Pokemon and has "Turbo Blaze" as its ability while Zekrom is the Black Yin Pokemon and has "Terra Voltage" for its ability. Typical...Yin & Yang theme.
  • To get Zorua in Black/White you have to transfer the Celebi from the movie download.

D

Deleted_171835

OP
Pokedex entries for Reshiram and Zekrom...

QUOTE said:
  • Reshiram - It blows flames that completely burn its surroundings. It is said that its heat moves Earth's atmosphere.
  • Zekrom - It has been passed down that it creates electricity using the generator in its body, flying around the skies of the Isshu region and hiding itself in thunderclouds

Here are some clear pics of the new Pokemon revealed before...
meguroko.PNG
munna.PNG
shimama.PNG
mamepato.PNG
hihidaruma.PNG
gear.PNG
chiramii.PNG

Some battle pics...
megoruko%20battle.PNG
shimama%20battle.PNG
meguroko%20battle%20two.PNG
mamepato%20battle.PNG

C-Cog Feature
c-cog%20feature.PNG

D

Deleted_171835

OP

The Pokémon Gear has it's animation continue throughout the entire battle. It continues to move like a gear. Hopefully, this will apply to other Pokémon, too!​

What, I don't understand is why everybody keeps creating new Pokémon threads every time a new video or picture gets revealed. If it's major and is in 'User Submitted News', I understand but to post several Pokémon Black/White threads about every tiny detail is cluttering thIS forum. The whole point of this thread was to keep Pokémon Black/White news from cluttering the forum and consolidate all the known info.

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Exbaddude said:
The new pokemon look so ... ugly.
Ugh. I'm not even going to bother bashing you lot anymore... It's too tiresome and you won't ever learn...

QUOTE(Saddamsdevil @ Jun 20 2010, 10:43 PM) Possibly compression.
But wouldn't everything look compressed, then?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: :rofl2: :rofl2: