• Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 1,179,842
  • Replies 8,959

Ziggy Zigzagoon

Trophies
XP
Country
Here are a few tips if you want to patch the games. (These have been reposted from my blog, that is, the wrong place.)

1) Please save often. The games tend to freeze. You can still play them; just keep the save tendency in mind.
2) You DO get experience points in the first battles. (Yes; preferably, you should patch before playing, though any existing save works.)
3) Do not let Filetrip fool you; if you are using an EZFlash Vi, go for the 3.0 kernel. The patched games will not work until then.
4) If using XDelta for the fix, copy EVERYTHING, even the arrows. Sure, the arrows will show up as question marks in the code viewer, but I can personally confirm that the patch will work just fine.

Thoughts:
I wonder if there will be a few people who will purposely play the un-patched ROM as an "extra challenge"... After all, I have seen quite a few "no-XP" challenges...
Did you notice hwo there is more English in the games. I mean, the intro is in English, so are the seasons, and quite a few English words are here, as well...

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
kiafazool said:
how are you guys playing a Japanese game?
its so hard playing it
and yet i see people saying they are at gym 7 or 8
like what the hell?
its easy when using the guide on http://pokebeach.com/
scroll down half the page

ive used that guide to get to passed the 6th gym so with some help from people here at the start
its a very straight forward game even for people who have no ability to read Japanese like me

basher11

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
IchigoK2031 said:
Anyone know good places to train? My pokemon are insanely underleveled(i don't even know how i survived this far) I just finished the 3rd gym, and like 3 of my pokemon are under 20, I want to get them up to 24-25. Any suggestions?
*cough* exp multiplier cheat *cough*

DJPlace

going hire Ronald McDonald To Gun Down Nintendo.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
is there a way for the transfer machine to work?!? i don't know where the hell it is but i'm not even there yet LOL.

found out in order to use the transfer you must have the japan version of the game you want to transfer... damn that sucks!!

BrandonS

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
ManEggs said:
You can find the 2nd stage of Kibago in Victory Road.
I''ll check it out when i'm at that part.

deathking said:
QUOTE(kiafazool @ Sep 20 2010, 01:29 AM) how are you guys playing a Japanese game?
its so hard playing it
like what the hell?

ive used that guide to get to passed the 6th gym so with some help from people here at the start
its a very straight forward game even for people who have no ability to read Japanese like me

Can you link it to me? I can't find it on the page.

samjef11

Trophies
XP
Country
DJPlace said:
is there a way for the transfer machine to work?!? i don't know where the hell it is but i'm not even there yet LOL.

found out in order to use the transfer you must have the japan version of the game you want to transfer... damn that sucks!!
yes that was mention here click here

D

Deleted User

OP
I got my Zorua from Transfer Machine!
smile.gif

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
BrandonS said:
ManEggs said:
You can find the 2nd stage of Kibago in Victory Road.
I''ll check it out when i'm at that part.

deathking said:
QUOTE(kiafazool @ Sep 20 2010, 01:29 AM) how are you guys playing a Japanese game?
its so hard playing it
like what the hell?

Can you link it to me? I can't find it on the page.

http://pokebeach.com/2010/09/pokemon-black...coverage-begins

read from bottom to top

D

Deleted User

OP
I had my Celebi on a Japanese Heart Gold ROM and used it with transfer machine. So if you have the special Celebi, but somehow it's on an English version, just transfer it to a japanese ROM.

ManEggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Heads up guys, after the Elite 4, trainers have insane levels! I'm fighting one trainer who has level 68 Pokemon, and I'm only at mid 50s!!!

Uggghhhhhh

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Steveice10 said:
I got my Zorua from Transfer Machine!
smile.gif

how the hell did you do that?!? do you have a legit copy of the games or something?!? and did you have the 3 beasts or something?!?

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Steveice10 said:
I had my Celebi on a Japanese Heart Gold ROM and used it with transfer machine. So if you have the special Celebi, but somehow it's on an English version, just transfer it to a japanese ROM.

what flash cart are you using?!? for both games?!?

Acton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm playin white version and I'm trying to get Gothemme, a black version exclusive. Would any of you be interested in trading if you have black version, or just uploading your black .sav file? Thanks in advance

-Acton

DJPlace

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
gothemme? i'll try to get that what's it pokedex number?!? and where is it at? and also do you have the water starter for trade i'll trade for that if you have it. it has to be the first form through.

Acton

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Gothemme is number 80 in the isshu pokedex, its a black version exclusive pokemon. It seems to be the black versions counterpart to urian, which can be found on route 5 and 19. Unfortunately I don't have the water starter, and I don't have access to route 5 or 19 since I haven't beaten the third gym yet. I MAY be able to get it from a friend of mine (urian the white version exclusive counter part to gothemme). Otherwise I don't really have any spectacular trades to offer, the best I could offer at this point is the grass monkey.

79-83.jpg

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    rqkaiju2 @ rqkaiju2: istg if lose another game of minesweeper