Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
[/quote]
I cant even get back in GL
ID Invalid
[/quote]

Yeah. that's what I figured it says. I can still log on but it refuses to let me go to the Dream World option again. but it was working a little while ago before I tried to upload my Pokemon. Also, now it is just Pop-Uping a video window instead of letting me continue.... What is up with the site? >_>
[/quote]

And... now it is making me sign up again? >_>

NatureMade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just read everybodies posts. I'm not exactly sure WHAT is going wrong for you guys, as I posted step by step of everything I did and mine works. I haven't even had any problems. My account isn't canceled, and my Choroneko is still very much available. Only problem I'm having is getting her to show up IN the dream world by the house. I'm still investigating everything, so I'll return in a bit and let you know if my kitty get's deleted or not.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
lolval said:
Can you pass the Dreamworld link?

I WAS able to. So, my account still exists, that fear is gone. but everytime I try to click the Dream World link, it shows me some Pop-Up page with a video, and a Orange Box with the option to make a new Pokemon account. WHILE I AM LOGGED INTO MY ACCOUNT lol.

warrain

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've done everything right, and my account and stuff works.....

I just cant figure out how to get my pokemon to appear in the dream world >.>

Thiemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Is it POSSIBLE for me to create a new account on GL??

Cuz I think this one's like 100% fucked up...

- C-Gear is red
- Dont see any Pokemon in GAME SYNC screen
- Keep getting those fucking errors...

Before I signed up onto GL, I already put a Pokemon in the bed, but NOW the bed's GONE!!

WTF?!!

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
Ok! SO it worked now on the DS! my Pokemon has been uploaded to the site... but I still can't access it on the site. Still forwarding me to the video page. Can't actually access the Dream World.
Sign In With you Daisuke Club Account

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
Thiemo said:
Is it POSSIBLE for me to create a new account on GL??

Cuz I think this one's like 100% fucked up...

- C-Gear is red
- Dont see any Pokemon in GAME SYNC screen
- Keep getting those fucking errors...

Before I signed up onto GL, I already put a Pokemon in the bed, but NOW the bed's GONE!!

WTF?!!

yeah... that did not happen to me. the bed appears after I log on and my Pokemon is ready to return to my game. So no, it DID NOT delete my Pokemon, after all.

But I still need to figure out how to use the site.

Good news I have discovered, will repeat -- DREAM WORLD DOES NOT DELETE YOUR POKEMON. Perhaps the servers are just uber busy. Try again, people.

and yeah the C-Gear will keep blinking between Green and Red. Why? I dunno. but it still works once I connect after clicking the Wi-Fi option.

Also, in case it matters, I am using a SuperCard DSTWO. Just so you all know.

Thiemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Schlupi said:
Ok! SO it worked now on the DS! my Pokemon has been uploaded to the site... but I still can't access it on the site. Still forwarding me to the video page. Can't actually access the Dream World.

BE happy ...

Im still getting that fucking same error!! :'(
hate2.gif

Schlupi

Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
XXLANCEXX said:
Schlupi said:
Sign In With you Daisuke Club Account

Where do I do that? I created the account... but where do I sign in with it?

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
diando said:
Any body knows what Chaobuu's level 31 move does???

Oh, that move. Is it a Fire Type Move? If so, then it's a really strong Fire Type Move that has 10 PP. Once you use it on a Pokemon, there will be a ball of fire plummeting the enemy Pokemon.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • Quincy @ Quincy:
    Usually when such a big title leaks the Temp will be the first to report about it (going off of historical reports here, Pokemon SV being the latest one I can recall seeing pop up here)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    I still like how a freaking mp3 file hacks webos all that security defeated by text yet again
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    They have simulators for everything nowdays, cray cray. How about a sim that shows you playing the Switch.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's called yuzu
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I want a 120hz 4k tv but crazy how more expensive the 120hz over the 60hz are. Or even more crazy is the price of 8k's.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    No real point since movies are 30fps
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Not a big movie buff, more of a gamer tbh. And Series X is 120hz 8k ready, but yea only 120hz 4k games out right now, but thinking of in the future.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Mostly why you never see TV manufacturers going post 60hz
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I only watch tv when i goto bed, it puts me to sleep, and I have a nas drive filled w my fav shows so i can watch them in order, commercial free. I usually watch Married w Children, or South Park
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Stremio ruined my need for nas
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I stream from Nas to firestick, one on every tv, and use Kodi. I'm happy w it, plays everything. (I pirate/torrent shows/movies on pc, and put on nas)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Kodi repost are still pretty popular
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    What the hell is Kodi reposts? what do you mean, or "Wut?" -xdqwerty
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Google them basically web crawlers to movie sites
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    oh you mean the 3rd party apps on Kodi, yea i know what you mean, yea there are still a few cool ones, in fact watched the new planet of the apes movie other night w wifey thru one, was good pic surprisingly, not a cam
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Damn, only $2.06 and free shipping. Gotta cost more for them to ship than $2.06
    +1
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I got my Dad a firestick for Xmas and showed him those 3rd party sites on Kodi, he loves it, all he watches anymore. He said he has got 3 letters from AT&T already about pirating, but he says f them, let them shut my internet off (He wants out of his AT&T contract anyways)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    That's where stremio comes to play never got a letter about it
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I just use a VPN, even give him my login and password so can use it also, and he refuses, he's funny.
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    I had to find and get him an old style flip phone even without text, cause thats what he wanted. No text, no internet, only phone calls. Old, old school.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87 cents. Free shipping from China... It arrived it works and honestly I don't understand how it was so cheap.
    +1
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @BigOnYa, Lol I bought a new USB card reader thing on AliExpress last month for I think like 87... +1