• Views 1,179,260
  • Replies 8,959

plasma

GBAtemp's Artificial Lifeform
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
just got lack its awesome my team is Tabunne lvl10 , Pokabu lvl15 , Mamepato lvl11 , yanappu lvl11 andthat purple feline cat lvl 11 (Dont know its name) after 1st badge c gear freezing though its ANNOYING!

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iWhitey said:
Thiemo said:
When I try to register, Ive filled in all information what I think is supposed to be there, it gives this error:

???????(????)?????????

What does this mean?
ohmy.gif

Use http://translate.google.com ?
No Thats A Fail

it means that someone already has that ID name
i think

DeucesCGJ

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Someone should make a thread where players can compile information regarding Pokemon locations. I'm interested in knowing where to find Hihidaruma

ManEggs

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
DeucesCGJ said:
Someone should make a thread where players can compile information regarding Pokemon locations. I'm interested in knowing where to find Hihidaruma

You can find Hihidaruma's prevo in the desert after Hiun City(3rd Gym). Its prevo kicks so much ass, I can't wait for this thing to evolve, only 5 more levels for me!

iWhitey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pspgr.net
XP
Country
Greece
DeucesCGJ said:

You'll have to find its pre-evo first. And while you play you'll find it. xD

NatureMade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
How to Connect to Pokemon Global Link/Dream World

So, I'm going to try and explain this the best I can, on how to create, and link, a Pokemon White/Black game to a Pokemon-GL Account.

What you will need
-Pokemon-GL account [Can be created at www.pokemon-gl.com]
-Pokemon Black and/or White
-have unlocked the C-Gear
-Available Wi-fi connection

Note: You do NOT need a Munna it would seem [but it never hurts to at least catch one. It can stay in your PC box]

Step 1: Creating a Pokemon Global Link account
So first step is to go to the website and create an account. If you already have one, skip this step.
Okay so I'm assuming you're at the website.
You'll see a bunch of Pokeballs floating in mid-air, in a circular formation. The front one will say Dream World.
If you click on it, a small pop up will appear. There will be a video box, as well as a brightly colored button, and a black button.
If you click on the Bright button, it will take you to a new webpage with a list of instructions. If you scroll down to the bottom, you will see a small check box.
Click the check box, and a new button will appear. If you click on that, it will take you to Registration.
From there, you fill in your
-Email
-Password
-Date of Birth
-Male or Female
-I'm not sure what this drop down box is, but open it up and just pick something.
-What browser you are using [pick the first one, so that you can view the pages using HTML]
and leave the other selection alones

and scroll down to accept the terms [the button on the right.
Now that should set you up for an account. Go to the email you registered under, and you'll find a new email with your login ID
and password.
Go back to Pokemon-GL.com and login to your account.
Now you'll be prompted to add in some additional info.
But first, let's go to the game, and make sure you have everything

Step 2: Acquiring the C-Gear/Prepping your game for Dream World

So now that you have your Pokemon GL account created, let's move onto this step
If you already have acquired your C-Gear ingame, you can skip this step

In game, after you beat the first Gym Leader, you will be greeted by a female scientist who will take you to her house and show you her lab [a bed hooked up to a giant machine with a girl standing next to it]
There will be a bunch of talk, and she will give you HM1 Cut. You can now use Cut having the first Gym badge, so teach it to a pokemon, and then go North East of the town, finding the construciton site. There will be a bit more cutscenes, where you'll meet a Munna and Musharna, as well as Grunts of Team Plasma picking on them. Beat the two grunts, and they will flee by order of their masters, allowing the Munna and Musharna to be reuinted. They leave behind an item, which our professor lady will come and snatch up before you can. Go to her house, and she'll talk to you a bit more, and give you the C-Gear. Now that you have it, save your game, and go back to the Main menu for our next step.

Step 3:Linking the game to your Pokemon GL account

Alright, so you have everything set up by now hopefully [Your account has been created, you have the C-Gear unlocked, and you have wifi enabled and accessible on your DS.]
So Going back to the website, where it requests additional info, it will ask for two things
An PGL [Pokemon Global Link] User name: It can be anything you want it to be.
And an ID you'll recieve from the game.
To get this Idea, go past the "press start screen". Now you should see two items in your list with "NEW" next to them. Go to the 2nd new item, and it will hook you up to Wifi. Just keep picking the first options, and you'll eventually see a screen with an obvious Code on it. This is your ID.

Now put that into your Website along with your username, and your account will be ready to drop pokemon off into the dream world.

Step 4:Sending Pokemon to the Dream World

So by now, you've gotten your game linked up to your account. The method I've found for sending pokemon to the dream world is through the game itself, so go ahead and load your game.
When you do, make sure your C-Gear is turned ON. Now that your game is up, go ahead and pick Wi-fi [the option of the far left]
It will connect you to the Pokemon-GL wifi, and from there, will ask you to pick a pokemon from your PC-Boxs [you cannot send pokemon IN your team to the dream world]
Just pick one, and let it do it's thing [could take several minutes]
And VOILA! You've sent your first pokemon to the dream world.

From there, you can access this pokemon from the website by clicking on Dream world.

Unfortunately, this is as far as I've gotten. I'll update when I figure out EVERYTHING ELSE.

MegaManXis

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have a question. I made a topic but it got closed. I'm playing Pokemon Black on my PC through Desmume. Is it possible to transfer my Rom and save to a DS card and play it there, keeping all my data intact?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Thanks for signing up at LinusTechTips
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    holey shmoley!
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Your credit card has been charged. Thank you.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Your screwdriverPlus will arrive in three weeks
    +1
  • QuarterCut @ QuarterCut:
    K64_Waddle_Dee_Artwork_1.jpg

my reaction to such information
    +2
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    Press 1 for English. Press 2 for Pig Latin. Or press 3 to speak to a representative.
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    guys, i need help, i got into an argument about what genre radioactive is, and i forgot who made it
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    @BakerMan, Imagine Dragons
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Dragon deez nuts across yo face GOTEEM
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    lmao now I realize that was probably the joke in the first place
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    IMAGINE DRAGON DEEZ NUTS ACROSS YO- FUCK HE BEAT ME TO IT
  • BigOnYa @ BigOnYa:
    You have selected 4 - Death by Snu Snu, please stand by...
    +1
  • BakerMan @ BakerMan:
    lucky bastard
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    hahahaha I'm half way through a bag off my Volcano and my tolerance is way down because I haven't been smoking much lately, so I was a little slow to catch that that was what your angle was 🤣🤣
    +1
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    Also I was just excited to know a music reference for once (I am the LAST person in the world that you want on your trivia team)
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Bummer webos 7.4 isnt working with dejavuln-autoroot
  • Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy:
    PS4 right? I think that's what mine's on. Or 5.6, maybe.
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    [!] Installation failed (devmode_enabled not recognized)
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: 0.5 seemed to work whatever lol i wont bitch