Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
NatureMade said:
Schlupi said:
Ok. So I registered on the Pokemon Global Link. All good.

Then I got the C-thingy and such. all good.

How do I register my Pokemon Black to the Global Link account I made? 2 new options showed up of the menu.... and they gave me a ID number. I don't know where to use it on the site and how to get it to my account.

Can anybody help? And how do you enter the dream world?

How did you register an account? @.@;
I think I found the option, but It keeps giving me errors when I pick a name

I was decieved by the moonspeak as well. I thought the option on the bottom right was it but it is not. Click the ORANGE BOX on the bottom right corner of the screen. Then it's kinda easy to figure out form there.

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
iWhitey said:
I was away so I'll have to ask. Is there any kind of patch so the C-Gear will work? Thanks.
happy.gif
;

I am playing on the DSTWO so I don't need a patch to get it working...

but yeah so far there is no patch to get past that for other flashcarts. it is a new AP measure we have found and there is not yet a solution. I'm sorry good sir.

Thiemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I could really use some help with getting into the Dream World...

I know the link is: http://www.pokemon-gl.com/

Do I need Munna or Musharna to get into the Dream World? If YES, please tell me WHERE to get one of those two Pokemon???!!!

How do I get onto the site, di I need an account? As I see in the lower right corner there are boxes to sign in...

I REALLY WANT TO PLAY ON DREAM WORLD/GLOBAL LINK!! PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU ALREADY GOT ONTO THE DREAM WORLD/GLOBAL LINK!!

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE IT!! THANK YOU!

~Thiemo
smile.gif

NatureMade

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Schlupi said:
NatureMade said:
Schlupi said:

How do I register my Pokemon Black to the Global Link account I made? 2 new options showed up of the menu.... and they gave me a ID number. I don't know where to use it on the site and how to get it to my account.

I was decieved by the moonspeak as well. I thought the option on the bottom right was it but it is not. Click the ORANGE BOX on the bottom right corner of the screen. Then it's kinda easy to figure out form there.

HA! Success! Now, It's asking me for "PGL", and an ID. I THIIINKKK, I just found the ID by connecting to C-gear through the main menu [before you start the game], but I dunno what this PGL is, or where I can find it.

Edit: Scratch that, I figured it out now. Just a matter of figuring out how to send my pokemon over to the dream world now

ang86elax

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
NatureMade said:
Schlupi said:
NatureMade said:
Schlupi said:

HA! Success! Now, It's asking me for "PGL", and an ID. I THIIINKKK, I just found the ID by connecting to C-gear through the main menu [before you start the game], but I dunno what this PGL is, or where I can find it.

Edit: Scratch that, I figured it out now. Just a matter of figuring out how to send my pokemon over to the dream world now

can you write a tut from the very start on how to do this?
i dont know what to do

iWhitey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pspgr.net
XP
Country
Greece
Thiemo said:

Do I need Munna or Musharna to get into the Dream World? If YES, please tell me WHERE to get one of those two Pokemon???!!!

How do I get onto the site, di I need an account? As I see in the lower right corner there are boxes to sign in...

I REALLY WANT TO PLAY ON DREAM WORLD/GLOBAL LINK!! PLEASE HELP ME IF YOU ALREADY GOT ONTO THE DREAM WORLD/GLOBAL LINK!!

~Thiemo
smile.gif

No you don't need Munna or Musharna. I believe that's just the wallpaper.
And I tried to go on Global Link and it said that the server is busy. xD

@Lance, Main Menu, 4th option or 5th.

Windaga

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Does anyone know how to get out of the third city/ get into the third cities gym? I've done a fair amount of searching (talked to everyone at least twice already) and went out and beat everyone in the desert area, but I still can't go further into the desert or fight in the gym.

I'm also LOVING how fluid the battles are. The animations and camera movement really do add a feeling of depth to each battle.

Flaming_printer

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Windaga said:
Does anyone know how to get out of the third city/ get into the third cities gym? I've done a fair amount of searching (talked to everyone at least twice already) and went out and beat everyone in the desert area, but I still can't go further into the desert or fight in the gym.

I'm also LOVING how fluid the battles are. The animations and camera movement really do add a feeling of depth to each battle.

Go South to the Pier. Then go back to the road with the Gym on it. You should see Team Plasma in front of the building. The rest is easy.

MeritsAlone

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
im back, what i see is that its helluva lot smarter to wait for eng version... ze es confusing me!

Edit: What i mean is that im not gonna touch this thread again until the eng version comes out...

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Windaga said:

After you've finished talking to the two people that comes out of the 3rd Gym, go to one of the Harbors (it's the one all the way to the right). You'll see your "Rivals" and then a Team Plasma Member getting into the conversation and then running away. The green dude will chase after the Team Plasma Member. Go back and go all the way to the left until you see the Green Dude. Go up until you see the Green Dude again. This time, there will be 3 Team Plasma Members. Talk to them and fight them. Once you've finished fighting them, there will be another cutscene. After you've finished going through the cutscene, go back into the Gym and the Gym Leader will be there.

XXLANCEXX

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
iWhitey said:
Thiemo said:

~Thiemo
smile.gif

No you don't need Munna or Musharna. I believe that's just the wallpaper.
And I tried to go on Global Link and it said that the server is busy. xD

@Lance, Main Menu, 4th option or 5th.
I Dont See it

Schlupi

Gbatemp's Official Earthbound Maniac™
Trophies
Website
Starmen.net
XP
Country
United States
NatureMade said:
Schlupi said:
NatureMade said:
Schlupi said:

How did you sync your DS and Pokemon Lack or White to your PGL account? I would like to know. I got an ID no. when I registered but I also got an ID no. when I tried to link on the game.

iWhitey

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
www.pspgr.net
XP
Country
Greece
XXLANCEXX said:
I Dont See it

It should be above the option which says WiFi which is to set your WiFi settings.

EDIT : About the global link, you must have c-gear, then two new option will be on the Main Menu. One of them will give you an ID. After that, dunno. XD

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: nvm im back