• Start date
  • Views 1,177,041
  • Replies 8,959

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
Ah, I see. That sucks, having the main quest made much longer might have been the sort of change the series needed. Guess it's just another round of 8 gyms, elite four, catch 'em as you go mundanity that is quite frankly starting to make me lose my faith in Nintendo.

miles510

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Blaze163 said:
Ah, I see. That sucks, having the main quest made much longer might have been the sort of change the series needed. Guess it's just another round of 8 gyms, elite four, catch 'em as you go mundanity that is quite frankly starting to make me lose my faith in Nintendo.
And you played the game to assume this is all there is to it, right?
rolleyes.gif

FireGrey

Undercover Admin
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
Ranking Match

* Must register with Global Link website beforehand
* Designed for dedicated battlers
* New players will start out with a ranking score of 1500 which will fluctuate up and down with wins and losses
* If a player connects with a different DS than the one originally registered their ranking will be lost
* If there is a connection error the player’s ranking will go down
YES! I LOVE THIS!!!

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Blaze163 said:

Heh, what did you expect? It's still Pokemon, Nintendo don't know how to innovate the main story, who cares as long as they have millions in their pockets...because, let's face it, this is gonna sell like hotcakes.

HBK

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
FireGrey said:
QUOTE said:
Ranking Match

* Must register with Global Link website beforehand
* Designed for dedicated battlers
* New players will start out with a ranking score of 1500 which will fluctuate up and down with wins and losses
* If a player connects with a different DS than the one originally registered their ranking will be lost
* If there is a connection error the player’s ranking will go down
YES! I LOVE THIS!!!

Wait, what? 1,500? Eh...CRE is much better than this.

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
IM currently downloading a Pokemon Black.rar from a JAP forum talking about leaks and posting the pics that are on 2ch and the file is 192mb rar compressed, could this be it?

Sheikonh

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
KHNA said:
wasnt Iris in Black? and the old guy in white? think I saw it on pokebeach.

It's true. Iris is in Pokémon Black and the Jawbeardman is in Pokémon White. It's kinda strange, anyway. The game has the name of the opposite color.

E.G: Pokémon White has the Black Box with Reshiram and Pokémon Black has the White Box with Zekrom.

HBK

Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Rockstar said:
IM currently downloading a Pokemon Black.rar from a JAP forum talking about leaks and posting the pics that are on 2ch and the file is 192mb rar compressed, could this be it?

Maybe...if it's not passworded.

Aerow

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
Well there are many "roms" with Passes hope this one does not have one.

Blaze163

The White Phoenix's purifying flame.
Trophies
XP
Country
miles510 said:
Blaze163 said:
And you played the game to assume this is all there is to it, right?
rolleyes.gif

It's Pokemon. It's pretty safe to assume it's little more that aesthetic changes to the same old tired formula.

PolloDiablo

Madre de Dios! Es El POLLO DIABLO!!!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Rockstar said:
HBK said:
Rockstar said:

Maybe...if it's not passworded.
Alright i will let you know how it goes
i´m having a deja vu

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: butt