Gaming [JPN] Official ‘Pokémon Black’ and ‘White’ Thread

  • Thread starter Deleted_171835
  • Start date
  • Views 1,132,757
  • Replies 8,959

Scott-105

Bow to me. Please?
Member
Joined
Aug 23, 2009
Messages
3,006
Trophies
0
Age
27
Location
Ontario, Canada
Website
Visit site
XP
1,315
Country
Canada
AsPika2219 said:
New pokemon out!

Yanappu (????) the grass monkey pokemon

12824333700010.jpg
That actually sounds kinda cool!
Do you have pics by any chance?
 
D

Deleted_171835

Guest
OP
New Pokémon revealed on Pokémon Sunday. It's a grass monkey Pokémon that's kind of cute! "It knows a new attack named Acrobat, and its ability is Gluttony. In triple battles, Acrobat allows Yanappu to hit Pokemon outside its normal range, such as the opponent's Pokemon to the far left if it's on the far right." The monkey weights 10.5 kg and is 0.6m tall.[/p]
yanappu-clear.gif


The monkey is so cute!​
 

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
6,647
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
Riviera
XP
138
Country
Belgium
SoulSnatcher said:
TMs will no longer expire after one use - you can use them as many times as you want, like HMs!That's interesting, although it makes me wonder if transferring items from previous gens will still be possible, considering you'll only need (and thus most likely only be able to carry) one TM of each.

QUOTE(zanxy @ Aug 22 2010, 12:20 PM) Broccoli on his head ? -.- they have to be joking
All Pokémon have something on their head/look like an animal, etc. I think it looks pretty cool.
 

Maz7006

iSEXu
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2008
Messages
3,648
Trophies
0
Age
29
Website
Visit site
XP
534
Country
Side note:

anyone gna bother with the JAP release

i remember i ruined the game for me when i played plat in JAP, i literally just didn't bother as much later with the English releases.
 

Overlord Nadrian

Banned!
Banned
Joined
Jul 28, 2008
Messages
6,647
Trophies
0
Age
28
Location
Riviera
XP
138
Country
Belgium
Maz7006 said:
i remember i ruined the game for me when i played plat in JAP, i literally just didn't bother as much later with the English releases.
That obviously depends on whether you can read and understand Japanese or not. I, for one, played the game as much in Japanese as I did in English.
 

Langin

HI! ^O^
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
4,743
Trophies
0
Location
The Hague
XP
2,368
Country
Netherlands
I have a small question, is it a dsi supported game?(I mean does it have special dsi features?)

I hope one of you can answer this cos this will be a reason to buy the usa one if it is released earlier then the eu release.

My retailer near me(Called Intertoys XD) Imports the us versions(on the release of course, although they said they would do. But I have an old ds phat, dsi and a dsi xl...
 
D

Deleted_171835

Guest
OP
Dark Langin said:
I have a small question, is it a dsi supported game?(I mean does it have special dsi features?)
I hope one of you can answer this cos this will be a reason to buy the usa one if it is released earlier then the eu release.
My retailer near me(Called Intertoys XD) Imports the us versions(on the release of course, although they said they would do. But I have an old ds phat, dsi and a dsi xl...
Yep.
This game has DSi-enhanced features. Video-chat is one of the features.
 

Langin

HI! ^O^
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
4,743
Trophies
0
Location
The Hague
XP
2,368
Country
Netherlands
SoulSnatcher said:
Dark Langin said:
I have a small question, is it a dsi supported game?(I mean does it have special dsi features?)
I hope one of you can answer this cos this will be a reason to buy the usa one if it is released earlier then the eu release.
My retailer near me(Called Intertoys XD) Imports the us versions(on the release of course, although they said they would do. But I have an old ds phat, dsi and a dsi xl...
Yep.
This game has DSi-enhanced features. Video-chat is one of the features.

F*ck, still thanks for answering my question! I nearly forgot bout the video chat option...
closedeyes.gif



It may sound stupid but if I play the us version on my EU dsi, will my dsi say something about an error or whatever?
 

Silent Storm

Well-Known Member
Member
Joined
Sep 11, 2008
Messages
548
Trophies
0
XP
285
Country
The games won't load. So you are either gonna have to wait for the EU version or import a US DSi.

It's a piss take, I know, cause I think this feature is completely useless, and I don't want to ugly as fuck clear ds cases >__>.
 

KuRensan

aka Pearbook
Member
Joined
Apr 27, 2009
Messages
898
Trophies
0
Age
26
Location
Somewhere in the sky
Website
intheseaofclouds.tumblr.com
XP
305
Country
Netherlands
QUOTE said:
Nintendo has issued a press release stating that Pokemon B/W have already exceeded 1 million Pre-orders making them the fast selling DS games in History

Source: Serebii.net


EDIT: Just wanted to say that if you think the monkey pokemon is broccoli you're wrong ---> go to violet city (HG/SS) and watch on the water
you'll se a tree with the same 3 dots (thingies) as the monkey
 

Langin

HI! ^O^
Member
Joined
Jul 29, 2008
Messages
4,743
Trophies
0
Location
The Hague
XP
2,368
Country
Netherlands
SOS-Rens said:
QUOTE said:
Nintendo has issued a press release stating that Pokemon B/W have already exceeded 1 million Pre-orders making them the fast selling DS games in History

Source: Serebii.net


EDIT: Just wanted to say that if you think the monkey pokemon is broccoli you're wrong ---> go to violet city (HG/SS) and watch on the water
you'll se a tree with the same 3 dots (thingies) as the monkey

Well, thats freaky using old game element...

AND FUCK!? Why do we need that FUCKING useless video feature?!
 

BobTheJoeBob

The most optimistic person on the temp. :)
Member
Joined
Aug 2, 2009
Messages
1,683
Trophies
0
Age
25
Location
London
Website
Visit site
XP
313
Country
I really don't like the new pokemon. They've been decreasing in quality since D/P. Oh well, I play pokemon for it's addicting gameplay, not the new pokemon. I just wish they would make some awesome pokemon again. I'm still looking forward to Black and White, they look awesome.
 
D

Deleted_171835

Guest
OP
Dark Langin said:
SoulSnatcher said:
Dark Langin said:
I have a small question, is it a dsi supported game?(I mean does it have special dsi features?)
I hope one of you can answer this cos this will be a reason to buy the usa one if it is released earlier then the eu release.
My retailer near me(Called Intertoys XD) Imports the us versions(on the release of course, although they said they would do. But I have an old ds phat, dsi and a dsi xl...
Yep.
This game has DSi-enhanced features. Video-chat is one of the features.
F*ck, still thanks for answering my question! I nearly forgot bout the video chat option...
closedeyes.gif

It may sound stupid but if I play the us version on my EU dsi, will my dsi say something about an error or whatever?
Region-locking is only for DSi-only games, IIRC.
Not DSi-Enhanced.
 
General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    KenniesNewName @ KenniesNewName: Saw a bles in folder so figured they go there but not showing under games