Visit site
XP
Country
QUOTE said:
do u know what i do?

the rom has new header and no .nds loaders can handle it
results in black screen
all emulators and all flashcards

^This, you know what I think I've hit the real rom a few times today if you're telling me what is true
mellow.gif

I just thought it was fake

Langin

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pong20302000 said:
RebornX said:
and how do you know that man?
i think this is going to work on flashcards T_T

do u know what i do?

results in black screen

I believe the pong guy is right.

On topic: I will choose the grass guy!

Thiemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
heartgold said:
QUOTE said:
do u know what i do?

results in black screen

^This, you know what I think I've hit the real rom a few times today if you're telling me what is true
mellow.gif

I just thought it was fake

Dude, WOW! I didnt even found it, cuz I didnt search for it yet today
tongue.gif

QUOTE(Pong20302000 @ Sep 15 2010, 02:11 PM)
there is a .nds file but its useless
hence why people are trying to crack it
Nintendo have gone all out on this one

NOES! Why now? So they finally getting smart
tongue.gif

The hackers willl hack it, ever! They always win
wink.gif

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Mijumaru will be the strongest one because ash charizard was full evolution and in games he was strong too. and in anime galactic battles infernape and torterra were strong too and in game torterra was strong and infernape. then in the new ones he will challenge dento with mijumaru. and in the games you must choose a starter to fight which. if you choose mijumaru you will fight the original like in anime dento.

Nobunaga

Empty
Trophies
XP
Country
Greece
well the 4th GEN starters could be beaten by Chimchar(Infernape) it could beat piplup and turtwig cause it was fire/fight pokemon Empoloen is water/stell and Torterra grass/ground
and i like fire pokemons too so thats why i always take fire as starter
smile.gif

Pokabu

rockstar99

Hi
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
sliver123 said:
Mijumaru will be the strongest one because ash charizard was full evolution and in games he was strong too. and in anime galactic battles infernape and torterra were strong too and in game torterra was strong and infernape. then in the new ones he will challenge dento with mijumaru. and in the games you must choose a starter to fight which. if you choose mijumaru you will fight the original like in anime dento.
lmao no, ash having a pokemon doesnt make it strong, what about empoeon it fucks up torterra, torteera is crap.

Thiemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Anyways, came home from school for about an hour ago, and then, a disappointment came, cuz it wasnt dumped yet...

In a few minutes gonna do half of my paperround, after that, I come back here, and about an hour latter, I willl do the other half!!

Keep searching, we will ever get it
smile.gif

Sorry if this was offtopic, but I will go now
wink.gif

steven gambee

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
sliver123 said:
but if you notice, in the anime, nothing works out the same as the game. take the pokemon themselves for example. pikachu has more than 4 attacks. dento will prolly be the only one at the gym when ash goes to challenge it cuz the other two had money runaways or sumthing like that

sliver123

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Torterra uses earthquake and Empoleon is water steel.and empo loses. i played all games and i won online wifi and friends alot of times. without nothing. more than 7 hours playing.evs and alot.only because when i was little i losed to my friend and so that way won later all pokebattles online.an won more than 4 tournaments.

markdgx

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pong20302000 said:
the only way to know if u got it is by using No$ with bios and firmware stuff and getting to the following screen
So wait, isn't that the .nds file that, when you look at it with NDS Header, contains all these .bin files?
If that's the case, I think I've got it. Tried to extract music from it, but didn't work (obviously).

Thiemo

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
HBK said:
Rockstar said:
HBK said:
Wait, is the game leaked already or something (but unplayable)?
Yup right on

Ugh Nintendo are so pathetic -.-

YEAH, as there was told before in this topic, people willl also download the ROM to try it out, and then buy it, cuz they want the official box/cartridge...

Nintendo will see for itself if they got less copies sold if we cant get the cracked .nds file...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MysticStarlight @ MysticStarlight: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PLg85Bwkfmo