Hardware Joytech Wii Power Station

pipesfranco

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
my Joytech Wii Power Station has just arrived...nice piece of kit and takes 5 hours to charge the motes.

anyone else got one how long does the charge last in hours on average?

Tomobobo

Champion.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'd like to know also. I've heard good and bad things about these chargestations. One person I spoke with said it almost blew up his Wiimotes, another I know says it's awesome. I'd like to hear what you think about it, and all the technical details of the device. Are the batteries lithium-ion? Do they feel cheep and crappy? Are the connections between the battery and charge station sturdy and proper?

I'd much rather have a couple of these things than keep throwing $ at batteries. I already have given up rumble on the Wii, because the battery life is just horrible with it.

pipesfranco

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
ok well the station is sturdy it uses a through pass connector to the wii power cable.

the wiimotes fit in with the straps still attached which is a bonus, i'm charging two of them up now...says 5 hours charge time I will see how long they go for and report back.

You get two replacement wiimote battery covers with a ni-mh battery attached to them so you just replace your original wii cover with the new ones.

They fit very snuggly feel the same as the originals when sloted into place.

overall it seems a sturdy piece of kit...cheapest i found on the net if your in the uk is from sendit.com

http://www.sendit.com/game/item/6000000003745

£17.89 delivered.

overall seems a sexytime ahoy!

cant see how it would blow my wiimotes up though!

So crank up the volume and rumble on your motes and kickback!

EddyB

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
I Got the Joytech set since 3 weeks and i am very happy with it, i hated it when my batts were empty and had to drive to the mall before i could continue gaming. Since I have the power station I never experienced empty batts, I dont know how long they last couse I never game in sessions longer then about 2 hours, and my motes are allways on the station.

Nice kit, i'm very happy with it

pipesfranco

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
if it had come on tuesday i could have tested the battery life as i had two hardcore sessions on super paper mario and completed it....now that would have tested it!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: In the end that call ended up costing Dell millions in lost contracts with Raytheon, and really...