Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
zizer said:
zizer said:
i have problem with home button freezing the wii on other M

the godfather has eternal loading

oops! did'nt see that...Well, the more the better....

Just to let you all know, loading channels is a blast in Wiiflow!
Every channel is working so far!

You can make your own Wiiware / VC collections on multiple nands! ( I did ),
to keep loading times as short as possible.

Does anyone know if Snort48+ able to run fron the homebrewfilter instead of a channel only?

Etheboss

Official LULWUT supporter
Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
zizer said:
i have problem with home button freezing the wii on other M

the godfather has eternal loading
Confirmed, i got the same problem with Other M..if you press the home button in the game, it freezes. It only happens once you are in-game, not in the main menu or any other moment when you are not in-game and you are allowed to use home.

This also happens when i start the game from the sysmenu, so i guess it is a sneek/uneek thing

Pigiot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Think I found a new game to add to the list of games that do not work. At least it partially doesn't work since I got the error below upon reaching Chapter 6.

picture7yp.jpg

The game is Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (USA). For those of you that want to confirm, here's the save.
I assume it has something to do with this Chapter having multiple stages since all the previous Chapters worked perfectly however did not have multiple stages. Let me know if any of you guys find a workaround for this issue.

paulstevens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks for joyflow and this thread...

Is there a setting in joyflow somewhere to enable the D-pad to allow the fast scrolling/page turning while viewing games/covers? Right now I can only move one at a time using the + and - buttons. Wiiflow has this functionality by default but I cannot seem to make it work in JoYFlow.

Thanks.

Griffin224

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
paulstevens said:
Thanks for joyflow and this thread...

Is there a setting in joyflow somewhere to enable the D-pad to allow the fast scrolling/page turning while viewing games/covers? Right now I can only move one at a time using the + and - buttons. Wiiflow has this functionality by default but I cannot seem to make it work in JoYFlow.

Thanks.

This reminds me, I bought a Motion plus remote Friday and it scrolls through five games at a time, is there any way to change to one at a time?

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pigiot said:
Think I found a new game to add to the list of games that do not work. At least it partially doesn't work since I got the error below upon reaching Chapter 6.

The game is Fire Emblem Radiant Dawn (USA). For those of you that want to confirm, here's the save.
I assume it has something to do with this Chapter having multiple stages since all the previous Chapters worked perfectly however did not have multiple stages. Let me know if any of you guys find a workaround for this issue.

It looks like the game extracted wrong. It's reading the wrong data. Try extracting it again, maybe with a dif version of discex and make a new dump of your gamedisc first

QUOTE(paulstevens @ Apr 18 2011, 04:30 PM) Thanks for joyflow and this thread...

Thanks.

JoYflow uses the same controls as Wiiflow. So what works in Wiiflow should work in JoYflow also. If someone else has this issue to please report it and I'll take a look at it. I can't test it myself right now, but afaik no controls are broken.

paulstevens

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OverjoY said:
JoYflow uses the same controls as Wiiflow. So what works in Wiiflow should work in JoYflow also. If someone else has this issue to please report it and I'll take a look at it. I can't test it myself right now, but afaik no controls are broken.
Sorry, I misstated. The D-pad does work to advance games one at a time. It is the + and - buttons that do not work for me to scroll boxes more rapidly as in Wiiflow.

I suspect user error but I cannot figure out what I am doing wrong.

Thank you.

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
I believe the controls are changed in the latest revs of Wiiflow and therefore also in JoYflow. I think holding 'B' and pressing the 'D-pad' speeds up the process

Pigiot

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OverjoY said:
Pigiot said:

It looks like the game extracted wrong. It's reading the wrong data. Try extracting it again, maybe with a dif version of discex and make a new dump of your gamedisc first

I just finished trying all of your suggestions, even using all three different versions of DiscEX, yet I still get the same error each time. I know the dump isn't bad as I am able to play the chapter from a WBFS partition on my real NAND using the dump. Guess that rules that out, whats next?

Hielkenator

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pigiot said:
OverjoY said:
Pigiot said:

I just finished trying all of your suggestions, even using all three different versions of DiscEX, yet I still get the same error each time. I know the dump isn't bad as I am able to play the chapter from a WBFS partition on my real NAND using the dump. Guess that rules that out, whats next?

I won't be long till .wbfs files can be used in UNeek.

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
lenny_kano said:
just thought id add that in my experience, the only disc game which doesnt function properly for me under emulated nand is rock band 3, i get the same save file corrupted message every time. does this through uneek-di, joyflow, uniiloader. havent tried uloader with cios emulated nand, but all sneek type nand emulation causes it.
I tested rock band 3 (PAL) yesterday. It worked just fine. It's probably worth mentioning that I started out playing this game on a regular USB loader, then transferred my savegame the hard way (made a bootmii backup, extracted it, then copy-pasted the folders to my emu-nand).
Oh, and I don't have DLC for this game.

(I'm also awaiting .wbfs support, by the way
smile.gif
)

OverjoY

Trophies
XP
Country
Netherlands
Pigiot said:
OverjoY said:
Pigiot said:

You could try to extract the game with WIIScrubber because it's defenitely reading the wrong data.

Griffin224

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wever said:
lenny_kano said:
just thought id add that in my experience, the only disc game which doesnt function properly for me under emulated nand is rock band 3, i get the same save file corrupted message every time. does this through uneek-di, joyflow, uniiloader. havent tried uloader with cios emulated nand, but all sneek type nand emulation causes it.
I tested rock band 3 (PAL) yesterday. It worked just fine. It's probably worth mentioning that I started out playing this game on a regular USB loader, then transferred my savegame the hard way (made a bootmii backup, extracted it, then copy-pasted the folders to my emu-nand).
Oh, and I don't have DLC for this game.

(I'm also awaiting .wbfs support, by the way
smile.gif
)

I defintely want to get rid of the RB3 save error, does anyone know exactly where in the nand backup the RB3 savegame is located, or of another way to transfer it?

Taleweaver

Storywriter
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Hard to say. Like I said: I have the PAL version. It's very likely the storage is in a different part for NTSC.

anyway...going by how the folder looks after extracting the savegame (from my emu-nand, this time), I think the save data is stored here:

USB:\title0010000\535a4250

It has 4 files in it:
band3.dat (12.288kb)
banner.bin (47kb)
index.sgmgx (1kb)
MSTORE.vff (2.048kb)

No idea if this actually works. And as for an idea how to transfer it...have you tried using savegame manager gx? It's been said before, but with Waninkoko's rev14 on it, it'll run just fine.

Of course savegame manager gx won't be able to restore it except if there is already a savegame present, so that may be the problem: that RB3 cannot create the savegame files (in a similar way as that triiforce and sequels can use the bit.trip savegames but not create them).

Griffin224

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wever said:
Hard to say. Like I said: I have the PAL version. It's very likely the storage is in a different part for NTSC.

anyway...going by how the folder looks after extracting the savegame (from my emu-nand, this time), I think the save data is stored here:

USB:\title0010000\535a4250

It has 4 files in it:
band3.dat (12.288kb)
banner.bin (47kb)
index.sgmgx (1kb)
MSTORE.vff (2.048kb)

No idea if this actually works. And as for an idea how to transfer it...have you tried using savegame manager gx? It's been said before, but with Waninkoko's rev14 on it, it'll run just fine.

Of course savegame manager gx won't be able to restore it except if there is already a savegame present, so that may be the problem: that RB3 cannot create the savegame files (in a similar way as that triiforce and sequels can use the bit.trip savegames but not create them).

I saved my RB3 savegame under my SM (not Sneek) with Gamesave Manager GX, then copied the files to the folder for the save for RB3, replacing the existing files and adding one other file (index.sgmgx)... loaded up RB3 in Sneek and Viola, no corrupt save message. WOOT!

DeadlyFoez

XFlak Fanboy
Banned
Trophies
Website
DeadlyFoez.zzl.org
XP
Country
United States
scooby74029 said:
yeah guys its getting real close to being done!!

(the .wbfs loading)

as soon as something is ready for testing we will put it up and let everyone know
I can not wait... really. This will make everything in the hacking world near complete. Only other thing I want is to be able to launch SNEEK/UNEEK from an exploit without needing anything installed first. I wish I knew dev coding to make it happen.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    ShdwTakashi @ ShdwTakashi: pineapple belong on pizza? The answer is yes until proven otherwise