Hacking Joycon will not charge anymore since hekate

Blackpeanut

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Spain
Have you tried like I said to re-sync the joycon completely ? It fixed the problem for me the first time

I have tried it with my right joycon, the one that still has charge, and nothing. Still a week later the problem is not fixed. I don't know what to do tbh.

psbernitz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Both joycons are not charging, fan is not working at all even under heavy usage and therefore overheating after a longer gaming session.
Connecting a controller using bluetooth results in unexplainable overheating even if I just stay in the menu not doing anything.
This cant be a hardware issue and I have heard of other people having the same problem.

But did anybody fix it?
Are the joy con and fan drivers broken?
Is this fixable?

Hayato213

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Both joycons are not charging, fan is not working at all even under heavy usage and therefore overheating after a longer gaming session.
Connecting a controller using bluetooth results in unexplainable overheating even if I just stay in the menu not doing anything.
This cant be a hardware issue and I have heard of other people having the same problem.

But did anybody fix it?
Are the joy con and fan drivers broken?
Is this fixable?

What you just to enter RCM mode in the first place, paper clip? or a real jig, did you taken your switch apart mess around with it?

psbernitz

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I use the plastic jig to enter RCM. I used always SX OS.
Then I booted up hekate for the first time,all files from original kosmos github source
And right after first boot up the left and right joycons stopped charging, overheating, fan stopepd working

210modz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I use the plastic jig to enter RCM. I used always SX OS.
Then I booted up hekate for the first time,all files from original kosmos github source
And right after first boot up the left and right joycons stopped charging, overheating, fan stopepd working

If it was software related restoring the nand should fix it.

Hugopugo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Best next option would be to open up you switch and see if there is any current going into the charging pins of the joycon... atleast you can narrow it down to the problem, if no current is passing through then you know what to look out for

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    AncientBoi @ AncientBoi: Que dices?