Homebrew RELEASE Joycon Droid use your phone as a ProController or as a Joycon

MacBlaster

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Brazil
Made another test with Super MarioU, Hollow Knight and Super Mario World on retroarch (snes9x) and no
noticeable input lag at all. With retroarch, surprisingly, works a lot better than Retroarch on android. i only has capable of this low input lag on RA Android using the second stance way. Its marvellous.

I got so confident that i paid for the "no ads" versions (and to support the devs of this amazing app).

The only issue, using RA, was when i got to Quick menu pressing minus and plus (select + start on xbox controller), the app get a little weired, the right joystick goes all up and no button working anymore. i put the right analog back on position (using the touch screen) and everything back to normal. tried minus plus once more, no problem.

Using a Galaxy S9 with Pie + Xbox One controller

Al3Drk

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I really appreciate this app but 2 suggestions from a person with OCD
1) Work on the UI some text are out of icon borders or maybe use more polished icons and fonts
2) the gyro control is a mess in one game I tested (Splatoon 2)

SebTheThing

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
France
the app works fine, but the latency is HUGE on my side. did you guys do anything to reduce latency? because i'm pretty sure it's related to my phone's terrible bluetooth

spenat

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Czech Republic
It says my phone (OnePlus 6, stock 9.0) is incompatible. Is it possible to get just the .apk file? Thanks!

YouTubePlays

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Wow, I just joined here and did not expect to see people already made a post about my Application. :D

So I read some comments which says application requires root nope JoyCon Droid does not require rooted device.
However, it requires an Android 9 phone with a HID api which some of the notable manufactures like OnePlus, LG and Motorola did not add to their own Android version (I am uber annoyed with this, like multimillion dollar companies does not follow the standard wtf).

Anyways ask me anything if you want to learn or have feature request also join to our discord if you need app support.:switch:

PokeFan221

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Can anyone make a Ios ver of this app please or will one be released

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Wow, I just joined here and did not expect to see people already made a post about my Application. :D

So I read some comments which says application requires root nope JoyCon Droid does not require rooted device.
However, it requires an Android 9 phone with a HID api which some of the notable manufactures like OnePlus, LG and Motorola did not add to their own Android version (I am uber annoyed with this, like multimillion dollar companies does not follow the standard wtf).

Anyways ask me anything if you want to learn or have feature request also join to our discord if you need app support.:switch:
Can u make for iphone to please

D

Deleted User

Too bad it isn't working to play on pc too I really wanted to use betterJoy4Cemu to use it as a xbox 360 controller cause my physical pro controller has input lag on many games on PC
Also there is a little warning, if you use the app for long times like 30 minutes or so you will get burn-in or image-persistence (on LCD screens) you can fix it by putting a white image for 1-2 hours but only on LCD, be careful with your AMOLED screen or you will end up with permanent gray buttons on your screen ;)

Akumara

Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
Is it possible for this to be ported to PC?

I want to use my computer instead of my phone. Bluestack and other emulators cant support bluetooth.
Any help with getting a way to control my switch from my PC would be very greatful!

Reactions: Ygreck

KingMoogle

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Stupid question, since I don't post here often and this is similar to what I want to do.
Would it be possible to use the switch joy-cons themselves to emulate amiibos for other switches and the 3ds?

I'm only asking since I don't have an android device. I'm not sure if anyone looked into that as an option yet or even using IOS apple devices.

Edit: Sorry in advance, I just realize the last post was on the 1st and I didn't mean to bump such a old thread.

Last edited by KingMoogle,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: I've always been kind to @AncientBoi