Hardware Joy-cons wont connect wireless after replacing fan

Patapon3321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I bought a switch(RCM avaible) and installed CFW and have a emunand. Later while playing a game in TV mode(where the joy-cons worked wireless btw) the switch turn off itself cause overheating. Than I realised that my Switch fan doesnt work so I replace it. After that the joy-cons couldnt connect anymore via wireless in sysnand and emunand. The bluetooth from the joy-cons works fine, tested via PC

I hope you can help me

Last edited by Patapon3321,

Patapon3321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
I bought a switch(RCM avaible) and installed CFW and have a emunand. Later while playing a game in TV mode(where the joy-cons worked wireless btw) the switch turn off itself cause overheating. Than I realised that my Switch fan doesnt work so I replace it. After that the joy-cons couldnt connect anymore via wireless in sysnand and emunand.

I hope you can help me
The bluetooth from the joy-cons works fine.Tested it via PC

Patapon3321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Is the antenna connected properly?[/Q

You mean the white/black cable in the near of the sysnand right? I will check them tomorrow

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is the antenna connected properly?
You mean the white/black cable in the near of the sysnand right? I didnt removed them but I will check them tomorrow

Patapon3321

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

You mean the white/black cable in the near of the sysnand right? I didnt removed them but I will check them tomorrow

I did it before i go to sleep and the white one was out. after fixing that the left joycon worked but nor the right one

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: Have a nice day. Life. Week. Month. year.