1. Pokemon_Tea_Sea_Jee

Pokemon_Tea_Sea_Jee GBAtemp Regular

Canada
    [​IMG]

StrayGuitarist likes this.
  2. ZoNtendo

ZoNtendo GBAtemp Advanced Fan

everything ever has a end.

We might all die before a company like Nintendo/Sony/Microsoft/Whatever dies tho.

Deleted User likes this.
  3. Master Mo

Master Mo F.R.E.E.

Germany
    I had one joycon drift after the warranty and they fixed it without charging anything. It`s an inconvenience but honestly not a big issue to me. Took a week for the fixed joycon to arrive. This was Nintendo of Europe though; I don`t know how America and Japan handles this stuff...

4. 64bitmodels

64bitmodels GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    jesus christ nintendo is it that hard to make new, less drifty joysticks?? Honestly, none of this would be happening if you had just stress tested them to make sure they work right
    I get that they rushed the switch in order to phase out the Wii U, but just do what you did with the 2019 switch and upgrade the thumbsticks. Jesus christ it's not that hard.

— Posts automatically merged - Please don't double post! —

That's a future i wouldn't want to be in tbh- If sony gets all the success they'll just end up like nintendo right now, doing shitty things and getting away with it because they're sony and they own the gaming industry

Deleted User likes this.
  5. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

to be completely honest sony's already doing shitty things

Kazuto_Zed and 64bitmodels like this.
  6. 64bitmodels

64bitmodels GBAtemp Advanced Fan

United States
    exactly
    PC masterrace motherfuckers

Deleted User likes this.
  7. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

pc master race forever

64bitmodels likes this.
  8. Pippin666

Pippin666 SSF43DE Master

Canada
    Only in the USA that people would go as far as to call that "criminal". Their only way to live the american dream is to lawsuit and suing each other.

Pip'

9. Teletron1

Teletron1 Space Tech Engineer

United States
    So when a car company knowingly has a car come to market with faulty breaks or airbags that’s what ok in your mind because it’s not a USA thing it’s a World thing faulty equipment is deceiving the consumer and in most cases is protected under Consumer Rights Law and those policies are even stricter under EU Law so when a Company takes advantage normally legal action occurs to give them a swift reminder that hey we are watching you B-)

D34DL1N3R likes this.
  10. linkinworm

linkinworm GBAtemp Maniac

90% of owners "my joycons drifts" nintendo "lol who cares"

11. urbanman2004

urbanman2004 GBAtemp Regular

United States
    PC MasterRace FTW :lol:

Deleted User likes this.
  12. Torina

Torina GBAtemp Regular

France
    Drift or not, thoses controllers are overpriced junk. 80€ charge after one year of use just to fix a dumb detection issue.
    TX all the way baby.

13. Deleted User

Deleted User Newbie

ah come on don't remind me of mr boss ftw

Kazuto_Zed and urbanman2004 like this.
  14. raxadian

raxadian GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Argentina
    The Playstation is the most hacked console in the history of the world, just add a chip and you are done. The PS2 wasn't much better and while they tried to make the PS3 safer their huge data leak didn't help things.

Funny enough the 3DS wasn't so bad, people had to keep updating to use the Pokemon games online and so on.

The Switch? Save for the PS1 and the Sega CD that directly had no copy protection at all, I never have seen a videogame console hacked so fast.

Last edited by raxadian, May 24, 2020
  15. banjo2

banjo2 gamer

United States
    I'm surprised that title doesn't belong to the Wii

16. krakenx

krakenx Newbie
    Newcomer

The USA is a failed state. The law has proven time and time again to not apply to the rich and powerful. Corporations can simply declare that the law doesn't apply to them by hiding a mandatory arbitration clause in their 60 page EULA. Mandatory arbitration nearly always sides with the corporation because the corporation chooses the arbiter and they won't choose one that lets them lose.

The free market can't fix this. Sure, you can boycott Nintendo, but Sony, Microsoft, Valve and everyone else have these clauses too.

The only solution is to change the law. Call your congressman and ask where they stand on Mandatory Arbitration clauses and vote out any who agree with it. There is no moral justification for them, and it's a good indicator of which politicians are corrupt and greedy.

17. ZachyCatGames

ZachyCatGames GBAtemp Addict

United States
    None of this is relevant to what I said lol, I just said the Switch wasn't a repurposed Shield TV (which is factually true. Switch was based on something completely different and unrelated)
    (Also a lot of what you said is incorrect or unfair kek)

Last edited by ZachyCatGames, May 24, 2020
  18. Bladexdsl

Bladexdsl ZOMG my posts...it's over 9000!!!

Australia
    i know :creep:
    no it's all true. nintendo failed miserably with thew switch. once the ps5 is out i'm done with it until mp4 is out. i'm tried of getting games for it only to have them run like garbage thanks to it's inferior HANDHELD hardware it can't even run games made 4 years ago!

Last edited by Bladexdsl, May 24, 2020
  19. the_randomizer

the_randomizer The Temp's official fox whisperer

United States
    One - I'm glad I don't use these POS Joycons
    Two - These leaks couldn't happen to a more deserving company who refuses to fix what's clearly a big issue
    Three - I feel even less bad for pirating their Snes, N64, GBA, etc games

20. raxadian

raxadian GBAtemp Advanced Maniac

Argentina
    The Playstation lasted a decade or more and used CDs. So once you had it chipped it was the cheapest console ever to get pirated games for.

While the Wii was popular and easy to hack, you had to deal with software updates and using DVDs that were not as cheap.

The PS2 is most likely the second most hacked console ever and once hacked it stayed hacked.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - arbitrator, Illinois, lawsuit