Josef Bugman

Discussion in 'The Edge of the Forum' started by BoneMonkey, Mar 28, 2008.

Mar 28, 2008

Josef Bugman by BoneMonkey at 4:34 AM (660 Views / 0 Likes) 5 replies

1. BoneMonkey
    OP

Banned BoneMonkey The cheese stash is a lie.

United States
    Josef Bugman

Josef Bugman was the most famous Dwarf Master Brewer of all time. To a Dwarf, the art of brewing is a skill as worthy as that of the greatest artisan. All Dwarfs drink vast quantities of ale, and enjoy nothing better than a raucous evening drinking and singing. There are many famous Dwarf ales, and many renowned brewers, but the name of Josef Bugman stands as a paragon of quality. He established his renowned brewery in the eastern forests of the Empire to supply both Dwarfs and Men with his brews.

One day, Bugman went up river with a shipment of Bugman’s Special Brew for the Emperor. As he returned home he saw the smoke rising from his brewery. A Goblin raiding party had found the settlement, and there was nothing and no one left. Bugman and his companions swore vengeance on the Goblins for this foul deed and resolved to hunt them down and rescue their kinfolk if they could.

Little was heard of them again except for rumors of the ravages of Bugman and his band, of cunning ambushes and night raids on Goblin camps. Sometimes, the band would suddenly emerge from the wilds, tattered and blood-stained, to join up with a Dwarf army before a great battle with the Goblins. They kept to themselves, huddled around their own campfire, with a strange glint in their eyes and their hands clasped around tankards of precious ale.

2. Destructobot

Member Destructobot Crave the Hammer

United States
    i think Josef Bugman is a pretty cool guy. eh gets drunk fights with goblins and doesn't afraid of anything.

3. BoneMonkey
    OP

Banned BoneMonkey The cheese stash is a lie.

United States
    ROFL BEST POST EVER

4. Bob Evil

Member Bob Evil The Department of Home-Made Insecurity

United Kingdom
    This topic has become the bastard child of Warhammer & 4chan.

5. xcalibur

Member xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

United Kingdom
  6. moozxy

Member moozxy hamboning

United Kingdom
    I only read the whole thing thinking I would be wonderfully Bel-aired.. I was disappointed [​IMG]