JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: Eyes of Heaven Coming to PS3/PS4

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States

The sequel to last year's JoJo fighting game, All-Star Battle, will be coming under the title Eyes of Heaven, according to Famitsu.​
Not many details were given, but the game has been reported to at least contain two new characters not included in last year's All-Star Battle: Rudol von Stroheim from Part II, and Diego Brando from Part VII.​
So far, its been announced for the PS3/PS4. More details will be coming at Jump Festa 2015, where a playable version will be present.​
Thanks Gahars for the news heads-up!​
:arrow: Source

Silentsurvivor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not a sequel to All Star Battle Mc, it's a new game. It's going to be a 3D Tag team arena fighter from what was disclosed. I imagine it'll be similar to the Naruto games.

There's a translated scan here:
Pi3F5Cm.jpg

BrightNeko

Popcorn ball
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Hm, any chance of a US release?
Probably about the same as all star battle had. Jojo is popular in the west so its odds are decent, and being on a sony system helps since sony itself may bring it over like it does with one piece warriors or yakuza. Even if on PS4 it may be digital only.

Tom Bombadildo

Dick, With Balls
Trophies
Website
POCKET.LIKEITS
XP
Country
United States
Hm, any chance of a US release?

Even if it wasn't, PS3/4 are region free so you could just grab a JP copy or something. It's a fighting game, so the language barrier shouldn't be too difficult to get over once you figure out the menus :lol:

I played All Star Battle once or twice at a friend's place, it wasn't too bad of a fighter. I assume he'll grab this as well, so I'll probably play it...

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
It's not great footage but here's some off-screen stuff showcasing the 2v2 battles, Stroheim, and Diego.

Seems like it might be moving more into the vein of the Naruto brawlers (which despite having terrible source material aren't that bad). I do hope it's more like ASB though, it's a solid (and most importantly, fun) fighting game.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
Um, Famitsu gave it a perfect score and had over half a million preorders.

So no, the complete opposite of what you heard.

Famitsu isn't really reliable (it's like the IGN of Japan) and I remember reading a lot of displeased customers and videos that showed how bad Jojo PS3 was.

Amazon.co.jp's review section of Jojo PS3 has an overall score of 1.9/5. http://tinyurl.com/k9cs6m5

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Famitsu isn't really reliable (it's like the IGN of Japan) and I remember reading a lot of displeased customers and videos that showed how bad Jojo PS3 was.

Amazon.co.jp's review section of Jojo PS3 has an overall score of 1.9/5. http://tinyurl.com/k9cs6m5

So wait, Famtisu isn't reliable but Amazon Japan customer reviews are?

Also the game still had half a million preorders, which a whole lot for Japan.

WiiCube_2013

Trophies
XP
Country
Gaza Strip
So wait, Famtisu isn't reliable but Amazon Japan customer reviews are?

Also the game still had half a million preorders, which a whole lot for Japan.

Famitsu's credibility dropped when they gave games that don't deserve high scores to begin with, so again, they are the IGN of Japan. Not really trustworthy for reviews.

Call of Duty is able to sell million of copies but that doesn't mean it's actually good either.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Famitsu's credibility dropped when they gave games that don't deserve high scores to begin with, so again, they are the IGN of Japan. Not really trustworthy for reviews.

Call of Duty is able to sell million of copies but that doesn't mean it's actually good either.

So they disagreed with your opinion so their credibility dropped?

Can you see why your argument is not good at all?

For the record, I think the game is quite good, as someone whose watched the show and read (most) of the manga.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: @SylverReZ, Indeed lol