OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
rednorka.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Russia
Hi! I'm Redorka, or Redor, or Red. I'm a nerd living in Russia who's obsessed with mostly obscure stuff - game (series) like Puyo Puyo and other Puzzle Fighters, Gimmick!, Homebrew on Nintendo Portables and more! Nintendo (3)DS is my favourite console of all time :)

My main interest is making small games (currently burned out but will hopefully come back to it) but I occasionally tackle audio and video editing as well as modding and (pixel) art. I'm the guy who likes to get into several things a bit to become self-sufficient when it comes to making content!

I think that's enough for an introduction? I just hope to have a fun time being active on forums!

Reactions: kineticUk

Deleted member 545975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
YES! I am enjoying myself playing at Puyo Puyo, and feel content by reading about you in regards to! I also find myseld reflected in the scope of liking to get into many things: Learning about scopes I feel attracted to feels good to me!

I am feeling attracted about your interest in making small games: Is there a public place I may read, or watch, about games of yours?

Hello, and welcome to GBAtemp, Redorka!

Reactions: Rednorka

Rednorka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
rednorka.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Russia
YES! I am enjoying myself playing at Puyo Puyo, and feel content by reading about you in regards to! I also find myseld reflected in the scope of liking to get into many things: Learning about scopes I feel attracted to feels good to me!

I am feeling attracted about your interest in making small games: Is there a public place I may read, or watch, about games of yours?

Hello, and welcome to GBAtemp, Redorka!
I have an itch.io account that has the same name as this account with few games published. I’m not too proud of them by now but I don’t mind people being curious enough to take a look at them nonetheless.

Deleted member 545975

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I have just played at a video game in named as "Not Ice Climbers, Eh?" I am loving the mechanics and graphics in! I find myself enjoying games offering a challenge I can satisfy myself soon after playing at, in short sessions: Thank you for creating it, Redorka!

I have just got 6 characters appearing above the minutes of a clock in Pixel Clock! Congratulations, also for the nice tile graphic design, in, Redorka!

Might come handy for others, here is an hyperlink leading at Redorka's aforementioned itch.io web page!
https://redorka.itch.io/

Thank you for sharing about games of yours, Redorka!

Rednorka

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
Website
rednorka.tumblr.com
XP
Country
Russia
I have just played at a video game in named as "Not Ice Climbers, Eh?" I am loving the mechanics and graphics in! I find myself enjoying games offering a challenge I can satisfy myself soon after playing at, in short sessions: Thank you for creating it, Redorka!

I have just got 6 characters appearing above the minutes of a clock in Pixel Clock! Congratulations, also for the nice tile graphic design, in, Redorka!
Glad you're enjoying them!

("Not Ice Climbers, Eh?" also happens to be my first Itch.io published game so having it enjoyed to this day makes me happy!)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    ButterScott101 @ ButterScott101: +1